Epilogue

-2 Months Later-

Exo and ______ had returned to their regular lives as idols. Both _____ and Tao were fully healed from their injuries and were able to resume their schedules again. So pretty quickly the group were told by Manager Lee that they have a special stage coming up together and were now currently going over their performance in the practice room. After several hours they were all exhausted and decided to take a short breath. 

"Hey Luhan can you pass me my water bottle?" ____ asks panting.

"Sure here you go _____" Luhan replies smiling even though he too is exhausted. He has been happy like this ever since he confessed his feelings for ___. He gives her the water bottle and quickly sneaks a kiss on her cheek.

"eww oppa your all sweaty" _____ says laughing

"Am I?" Luhan smirks, "Well then I probably shouldn't do this then." And Luhan hugs her tight and spins her around in his arms.

"Lulu!!!!!!" ____ squeals in response and laughs happily.

"Guys enough with the PDA, you're gonna make me wanna throw up!" Sehun yells

"Dosaeng if you don't like it you shouldn't have tried setting them up" Suho replies firmly

"I didn't set them up hyung" Sehun denies as he lies down against the mirror "The ghosts of the 14th floor did"

"Yeah whatever" yawns Kris "The point is they're a couple now and you need to deal with it. But seriously can you at least try not to gross us out." he says directing to the cute couple.

Luhan chuckles "Sorry Kris, we'll try. Emphasis on the word try though" and he and _____ laugh again then sit down on the floor with the others.

For a few minutes everyone is quiet as they rest and catch their breaths again. After a while Chanyeol breaks the silence.

"You know, we never did find out what really happened in that hotel" he points out.

"Uhh yeah Yeolie we did." Baekhyun replies. "The intruder tried to kill 6 guys and a girl. The boys mysteriously disappeared and the girl was killed in a elevator crash."

"Yeah but we never found out why and what happened to the murderer guy. We don't even know what their names were or why they were actually hauntng us." Chanyeol persists.

"I got to admit I am curious as to which members the ghosts were going after" Chen joins in

Everyone in the room stares at him blankly.

"What do you mean Chen?" asks _______.

"Well the murderer was after 6 boys, right? Exo has 12 members. I just want to know who he was targeting."

"Like Exo-K or Exo M?" D.O suggests

"Maybe" Chen nods.

"It might of been M. Tao was injured pretty bad and both Luhan and Chen were chased a lot by that possessed zombie worker guy" Kai says

"Yeah but Kris, Xiumin and I were hardly attacked at all until the last night. Exo-K however got the most frights over the entire stay there." states Lay.

"Maybe it wasn't a matter of K or M then but just how our rooms were split up?" Xiumin says, still panting and covered in sweat, "I guess Luhan's room and Chanyeol's probably had to deal with the most. Or maybe Luhan and Tao's rooms. I don't know" He admits then gives up by shrugging his shoulders.

"If you think about it the one targeted the most was _____." Tao announces confidently. However everyone just nods, too tired to acknowledge his statement.