Chapter 1

Charlotte's Pov:
I take a look of my new house. Its kinda big, well at least compared to the house i had in New York.
"Char, the room with the white door is yours" my dad screams.
The room is incredibly big, there is a big balcony next to a private bathroom.
"Dad where's my stuff?" I scream.
"It should arrive in an hour, mean while..." My dad gets closer to the room until he is finally at the door. " why don't you go check out the beach or the neighbors?".
I didn't answer.
I took out my ray-bans red glasses and I went outside. Its really hot, you know in New York it was cold probably 24/7 , and here there is a hot beach when I walk outside. Its a good change, I think.
"Baby, why don't you get this apple pie to next door neighbors?" My dad interrupts. "Okay dad, but next time you do your own stuff!" I smiled.
I walked next door to a really big stereotypical beach house. I admire the house for 2 seconds until I finally knock the door. I patiently waited 2 minutes until a guy that smelled like weed opened the door.
"So you are?"
"Charlotte, your new neighbor, if you actually live here" I answered sarcastically.
"What makes you believe i don't live here?" He laughed.
"Well you smell like weed"
"Good sense of smell, by the way my name is Rusty, and yes I'm your neighbor" he smiled.
"Do you want a cigarette?" I offered.
I smoked since I was 15 when my parents get divorced.
"No thanks, i try to don't do drugs or to drink lately, but as you see i failed"
"Why?"
"Its a long story related with my dad and my old girlfriend"
There was a period of silence.
"Its that a pie?" He asked.
"Apple pie made by my dad, its actually pretty bad" i laughed.
"Im actually writing an article for my homework, it would be pretty good a pretty girl opinion on it!" He said.
"So you think I'm pretty?" I blushed.
"Yeah, haven't you looked in the mirror?" He said while getting inside.
I barely could breath, he just called me pretty. You know, I'm ugly and everybody at my other school told me that, that was one of the reasons we left, besides i might be blonde but I'm actually really ugly, everything about me is ugly, my teeth, my weird nose, my tan skin, and my small tits. It felt good that somebody actually called me pretty. It felt right.

HELLO, HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY, IM GONNA TRY TO UPLOAD A CHAPTER AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK AND I HOPE U LIKE IT:)