The beginning

**Leaisha's POV**

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring telling me it was time for me to get up and start my day, reaching over to turn of the alarm I picked up my phone seeing that I had a missed call and a text both from my Best-friend Isaiah , I decided to open the text.

SAIAH:
MAKING SURE YU MADEIT IN

not even a second after reading I seen his name flashing across the screen I smiled and answered ,Isaiah has always been pretty protective over me sense my big brother died .
"I'm fine" I say before he even got to speak.
"I thought I told you to let me know you made it Lee yu know ion play that shit"! He exclaimed . Rolling my eyes I started explaining why I didn't answer.
"I was tired as soon as I got home I was out, but we still on for tonight I'm ready to go have some fun these mid terms are kicking my ass". I huffed
"Yea we on for tonight ,I'm on my way over yu want something to eat ?"he asked I smiled cause he knew I was hungry.
"Yea ima hop in the shower see yu when yu get here." We hung up ingot out the bed to stretch ,I walked to my dresser got my cloths and headed to the shower after 15 minutes inside I stepped out and stood I front of my full length morrow it was something I did every morning just. Examining my self . At the age of 21 I was still a virgin but I was ready to lose it already I figured I was ready growing up my mom was on drugs and i never knew my dad,so we lived with my grand parents so my grandma was very strict and she taught me to respect myself and have morals, she never had to reming me cause I knew my worth and knew that what I had was valuable so I was gonna find the right man before I gave it up . Thinking about it Iran my hand over my body just thinking on what to would be like but I was wiling to wait. I got out of my little moment and got dressed I walked out my room and heard Isaiah on the phone , he's always on the phone talking business. Me and Isaiah grew up together my grandma ma took him in when his mom passed it really took a toll on him but he never wanted anyone to know but I did ,him and my brother started dealing together but a few years back my brother was killed he really helped me by being by my side we've always been close but were inseparable now .
I walked in the kitchen and began making breakfast ,I took out the eggs,oatmeal,bacon and biscuits,I put my phone on the speaker and got started. Chris brown drunk texting you was playing I began singing along . I felt arms wrap around me and a smile spread on my face.
"Finally off that damn phone I see ." I said as I turned around to give him a hug .
"I just had some business , but I told yo ass to call me when yu got in man yu know I started to come over here and bust your head girl". He scold at me, rolling my eyes I kept making our plates.
"First of all I forgot and I was tired , second I'm ok,third who's daddy do yu think yu are nigga I'm grown." I rolled my neck with much attitude and winced when I felt a sting on my ass.
"Girl yu better watch it I was just worried about yu". I rolled my eyes again and set our plates on the table . We have a close relationship and people think we're a couple but we're not ion think he thinks of me that way.

Yes
*** Isaiah 's POV***

I watched Leaisha as she set the plates on the table , I mean I've always had a thing for her but I ain't ready to turn in my playa cards and I honestly don't know how to tell her . We sat and ate, we talked ,laughed and joked around it was never a dull moment when we were together . While she got dressed for school I washed the dishes , when I finished I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and rolled my eyes when I saw who it was.
"Wassup." I answered
"Where are you, you just up and left and didn't say anything "? She asked getting on my nerves
"Sharde I had some business to handle, what yu need "?
"Well I wanted to talk to you about something it's important ." I frowned wondering what it could be
"Aight well I'll be by there later own."
"K bye lo--." I hung up before she could finished ion love that girl
At all.
I turned around to see Leaisha walking back in the kitchen ,the girl was beautiful she even looked good in scrubs I closed my mouth before she caught me staring .
"You ready to go ".? I asked, she looked up from her phone and said yes as soon as we walked out side I seen a a black car that looked familiar drive speed off I just shook it off.