𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚-𝗪𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗡 ! 𝗈.𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗈

2222 ᴡᴏʀᴅs
𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 @yeehaaaaw

予定" 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 "▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

予定
" 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 "
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

❝ yes, I do like you. ❞

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳...

𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠:

Icarus — a transformation quirk, you
can sprout out of your back wings made
of wax.

𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣:

You are in class 2-F, the support department. Also all 1-A are now second year students.

𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙚:

Deeruki Dana, your best friend, had told your crush, Mashirao Ojiro, a little something.

♂♀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

    AS YOU SETTLED DOWN
on the plastic chair in the middle of the noisy lunchroom. You couldn't help but wonder where your best friend was at. She was right behind your lead, following you, but out of nowhere she was gone out of your sight.

Huff! God Dana where in the hell are you?!

Just as you were spitting profanities under your breath, you caught sight of your nuisance of a best friend. Sitting in the table that not only accompanied some of— both you and Deeruki's rivals— but also your crush

[in this one shot all departments eat in the same lunchroom and time].

Your eyes widened once you saw your best friend whispering something in your crush's ear, which caused him to turn his head around—since his back was facing you—to look you dead in eyes for what seemed like an infinitive number of seconds, when in reality it was only for a milli of a second.

But it wasn't you that looked away first, it was him that did that, what surprised you was not only about how quick he turned when you caught eyes with him, but how flustered his face seemed and what really sent you of the edge was of how Dana, your supposed best friend, was hysterically laughing. Which resulted in the whole cafeteria quietening down, and staring at her and questioning why she was laughing so hard.

With your eyebrows meeting together and a scowl painting itself on your face, you were not only curious but you knew something was up, as soon as Dana winked at him and shot a pair of playful finger guns his way, while he was still trying to hide from his embarrassment— which you still didn't know from what.