Chaper 7

[Recap]

"Marinette." Was the only thing that went through his head as he stared face to face with the black haired beauty that appeared.

[end of recap]

As Marinette treaded through the gym with her beautiful black gown, and her black and white goonies following close behind her, people screamed and ran for help. They hoped their hero's, Ladybug and Chat Noir, would come and save the day as usual.

They did not know that the Ladybug they knew was far from gone, and their beloved Chat Noir would only have trouble to go on without his lady by his side. No one knew, not a soul.

"Where is Lila." Marinette said not as a question but more as a demand. Everyone paused and looked around hoping to find her, but were too late because Marinette found her already.

"Is that Mari?"

"That can't be Marinette!"

"Oh no, she looks horrendous."

Those where the whispers Adrien heard all around him while Marinette floated closer and closer to Lila. He was about to interfere so that no harm would come to Lila, but was stopped by Plagg.

"I wouldn't do that right now lover boy." Plagg announced as he flew right in front of Adrien as to try and stop him.

"Why not! She's going to hurt Lila, I can't just stand here and watch!" Adrien questioned Plagg.

"Ummm well, but if you get hurt or captured by her then who is going to save Paris Adrien?" Plagg tried your create an excuse, so that he didn't expose Marinette being Ladybug.

"Well, there's always Ladybug and she can always call other hero's to help her if I do get hurt or anything like that." Adrien said with a frown. He started waking once again, but then stopped by Plagg, again.

"No Adrien! That's not how it's going to work this time! Why won't you just listen to me for
once dang it!" Plagg yelled as he pushed Adrien behind a wall so that he would be hidden.

"I, ow, Plagg! What's the matter I'm just trying to help why are you being a stick in the mud, and what do you mean by 'this time'?" Adrien asked.

"Uhg, you know what just transforms, I can't explain this!" Plagg roller his eyes as he turned away from Adrien.

"And go where?" Adrien asked.

"Well where do you think we are going dummy," Plagg stared at Adrien. Adrien was silent for a little too long and Plagg assumed that he still didn't know, "to Marinette's house." He sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, ok," he said while getting ready to transform, "wait, let's see what she does to Lila before we go." He said as he slight looked behind the wall.

They looked over and only saw them exchange a feel inaudible sentences to one another. They looked like they where just looking at one another for a second, then Marinette frowned and looked away as she pointed her staff at Lila. She said a few words then Lila began to glow a dark purple was surrounding her, as her hair started to fall out and her dress began to tear apart.

Adrien watched and as he was his eyes would only just get wider and wider, and Plagg being Plagg he laughed the slightest bit, "Now is not the time to laugh Plagg!" He said as he tried not to laugh himself.

They stopped immediately as they heard a huge boom coming from where Marinette was. The quickly burned back to where she and Lila where only to see Lila on the ground crying while Marinette looked quite sad herself. She had black ooze come from her eyes acting as tears.

"I am your new queen. Not one that is unfair and cruel, but one that is understanding, and kind. For I am Vengeful Butterfly and I am here to get vengeance for the ones who have been done wrong by the cards of life and others. If someone defies me then they are to be punished." She announced with her eyes closed and a slight smile as she walked around passing people turning them into black and white goonies as well.

Adrien quickly went behind the wall once again and looked a Plagg with a worried and determined expression.

"Plagg, claws out." He said.