The mix 2

Ranger P.O.V

The bus seating has always been the same, even in elementary. Quiet, weebs and e boy's in the front. Soft boys, soft girls, e girls, v sco girls, the jokesters and me and my friends in the middle. F boys and athletic and F girls in the back. We seat in the middle and my brother goes in back to his "squad". 

Right when we seat down Pepper starts ranting about how perfect Lula is. 

I ignore her for a while then turn my head when she says Lula is way better than Sarah, which is the most absurd thing I ever heard. "Did I hear that right?" "That Lula is too good for Sarah" she says "Woah man, it's the exact opposite, Sarah is so kind and Lula is a demon, she spat on you for Christ sake." 

"Sarah can easily get walked on while Lula stands up for herself." "Whatever, keep being delusional." 

When we pull up to the 2nd stop we can already hear the argument outside . When the bus door open's I can hear Chris say "Ugh, you are so annoying." with a disgusted face 

"You should really stop using a plastic straw it's not good for society." Ashley says. They sit in their usual seats which is right next to use on the other side of the bus. "What's wrong?" Pepper asks

 "He used a straw which can kill the turtles." Ashley says

 This is the Maren twins both good looking both annoying. "I can't take her no more." Chris says. "Ooh I see you dressed up for Sarah today Ranger." He says. "I don't have to dress up, the girls just come to me." It's sadly true Chris always has a girl wrapped around his finger with his "Handsome face". 

"I don't see how any girls like you." I say "Lula would never fall for a face like that." Pepper says "I don't need that creepy girl to like me." He says "Lula IS NOT CREEPY." "Dude, Lula was voted the most creepiest e girl at Ginger County."I say.

 Soon we came to the 4th bus stop and the whole bus became silent because soon the goddess of the century was about to step on this bus. "Ranger, she's here." Chris says. Right when I see that streak of blonde, which always looks as shiny as the golden sun. I jump out of my seat and say the worst thing to say to your crush. 

"Umm, I like your socks." "Thanks?" "Suddenly, Lula pops out of nowhere and say's "Move before I slit your throat." Right when Lula says that Pepper pushes me out of the way "Hi Lula, you are looking as fine as daisy." Pepper says "ugh,  I hate daisy and when will you stop." Lula says and pushes me out of the way, so they can go to their spot. I sit back down embarrassed.

  While Pepper is whispering to herself "Who in the world hates daisies it's the coolest plant ever." "Well I guess Lula has different taste." I say "Exactly why Lula is the most exquisite person ever.

"Wow you sure know how to woo a girl's heart Ranger."  Ashley says 

 I give her my spine shilling glare which shuts her up.10 mins later we pull up to Ginger County where no one wants to be. Me and my 3 friends get up and walk down the aisle and right before I step off I hear the bus driver say "I don't get paid enough for this crap." "I don't get paid at all to go this school." "Ugh, annoying little kids."