45

Love him, so feel inferior, love him, hope he can have better, he is really good, she is not worthy of him, she is too Inferiority, all she can do is to escape from him and escape far away.

Advertisement

Ad

But no matter how she escapes, she can't escape, or in his encirclement.

She used to paint herself as a prisoner. She thought she would be locked in this prison forever. She was alone in her own darkness and didn't want anyone to come in and bother. But one day she found out that Yi Zeyan had come in. He came in and brought a light to illuminate the deep darkness in front of him.

He took her hand, walked all the way, and finally took her out of the dark dungeon.

She once wanted to be a bad person. When her kindness was trampled again and again, she felt that being a bad person would make her life easier when she was not hurt enough.

So she discarded her goodness and became cruel.

However, after all, she could not become an absolute bad person. She could not do the absolute cruelty to Yi Zeyan. Because of his existence, she still had a kind of goodwill in her heart.

This kindness was finally awakened by him, and she finally recognized herself.

Lin Qingqing, with Yi Zeyan, you can't be a bad person in this life.

Advertisement

She used it for a long time on this trip, the weather was very cold, but her heart was transparent, she figured it out, she had all the things she had figured out, and she would not travel alone anymore.

The weather on her day was very good. Yi Zeyan and her children were not at home. She climbed to the attic and sat on the roof of the attic. The view was wide and the courtyard of the villa could be seen.

About a year ago, they moved home and moved to the villa area, where they liked the grapes and strawberries they liked.

She saw the car coming in from the door, and then Yi Zeyan and Xiaoyuan got off the bus.

Obuchi has gone to kindergarten. Although she has avoided him in the past few years, she has watched him grow up silently. He is very embarrassed and always sits in a place far away from her to tell her stories.

She looked at his innocent smile, and still had time, and now he loves him, and he still has time.

Obuchi came over and soon found her sitting on the top of the building. Yi Zeyan next to him saw her, but saw the smile on Yi Zeyan's face suddenly stiffened, then he ran into the door, not a while. It appears on the roof. Lin Qingqing, who was sitting on the roof of the attic, and he was half a floor away, Yi Zeyan walked slowly and cautiously rushed to her: "Where do you climb? Do you hurry up."

Advertisement

Lin Qingqing did not know why he was such an expression. Did he think she was going to commit suicide here?

Yi Zeyan reached out to her. "Come down, have something to say."

Lin Qingqing looked at the man in front of him a little speechless, but she was afraid that he was worried, but she did not explain so much. She got up and came to this side, but at the moment she was thinking about this man in front of her. For so many days of travel, she already wanted to understand. Now, she finally got out of her own inferiority and finally forced herself to become a bad person. She wanted to be with him.