31

Lin Qingqing originally thought that he would force him to panic, but he did not expect that he actually did not hide her gaze at all, even looking at him with such a smile.

Sure enough, it is not a segment, Lin Qingqing feels boring.

Then she suddenly realized that she was a little closer to him. Huo Yi was still in front of him. Lin Qingqing coughed and immediately sat back. He looked down at Huo Yi's body and looked at him. Huo Yi's body trembled and immediately meditation in his heart. I am a dead person, I am a dead person, you can't see you, you can't see me.

The car drove down to the Lin Qingqing studio downstairs. Before Lin Qingqing got off the bus, Yi Zeyan rushed to her: "I will pick you up later."

"it is good."

Lin Qingqing turned sweet and smiled and turned away, but her smile made Mr. Yi not returning to God for a while.

Lin Qingqing entered the building and found that there were many people downstairs there. There were reporters and many chasing stars. Fortunately, there were security guards. The scene was not too chaotic.

Lin Qingqing came to the studio. She went to find Qi Qi and asked her: "Is Mo Qingyan afraid of mV?"

The snow-capped sky cliff's mV shooting Lin Qingqing outsourced to a film and television team, during this time Mo Qingyan was filming mV on the set.

Qi Qi nodded.

Lin Qingqing is strange. "How can you still have so many reporters in the company?"

And even if Mo Qingyan bursts red all night, her current heat is still not reached by reporters and fans.

When Qi Qi heard her say this, she thought of what she thought. Then she pointed her finger at the direction of the reception room. Lin Qingqing was not clear, so she walked to the reception room.

Going to the door of the reception room, Lin Qingqing saw the person sitting inside. He wore a cap. When he saw her, he stood up and took off the cap. Then she gave her a standard 90-degree squat. Courtesy and humble greetings, "Lin boss is good, my name is Xiao Bai."

Lin Qingqing: "..."

Lin Qingqing looked at Qi Qi and asked her what her situation with her eyes. Qi Qi rushed her to spread her hand and said that she did not understand what the man was mad.

Lin Qingqing does not chase the stars, plus the lack of five years of memory, the understanding of the current entertainment circle is not very thorough, but the combination of AeB she has heard. No way, just because the fans of his family are really crazy.

The AeB combination is a men's group launched by South Korea's largest brokerage company, nBS, three years ago. The combination will quickly spread throughout Asia. The Chinese member Xiao Bai, who is a member of the group, has become the dream lover of many girls.

Lin Qingqing finally knows what happened to the reporters downstairs, but how did the guy who couldn't beat the gossip come here?

Lin Qingqing pointed to himself and tried to ask: "You... came to me?"

Xiao Bai nodded. "I want to join your studio."

Lin Qingqing: "..."

"But you can rest assured that I have already canceled the contract with the South Korean brokerage company and there will be no contract problems."

Lin Qingqing suspected that he had got it wrong. "I said you want to join my studio?"

"Yes, very sincere."