Chapter Twenty-Five

I rocked Justin's hand back forth as we walked down the block to his old school. He told me he never really liked it there. I walked into the school with him. He lead me into the auditorium "What the fuck, the fuck is this" he said "Justin" I looked down at him and he looked back at me. "No this is retarded there wasn't that many people here last week" "Are you still going to audition?" I asked "of course I am I'm getting in before these.." He looked at me. I know he was going to curse. "People" he said smiling at me, he dropped my hand and ran down the ile. I sat down and watched him as he pushed pass people.

Awe so cute and rude. I smiled as he ran back to me. "I'm going fifth" he said. I nodded "you going to do amazing" "I know right" he said. I looked past him and saw a guy looking at him. Ew what is this why is he staring at my boyfriend. "Jase" I heard "huh?" I looked up him and he pouted at me  "you weren't listening to me" he said I pulled him onto my lap "I'm sorry baby" I said "its okay love" he rested his head on my shoulder. "What are you going to sing" he shrugged. "I-Okay..baby who's that guy looking at you" I asked,he looked around "Ew its William" he said. "Who's William" he said "can we not talk about him"  he looked at me I nodded. But who's William? Why is he looking at my boyfriend? I sighed and shook off the feeling.

Justin Bieber Point Of View

I hummed love me again by John Newman. This is why I didn't want Jason to come here cause I know William was going to be here and ugh. I just wanted to avoid this. But I guess I can't. I pushed my face into Jason's neck. And closed my eyes. I felt his arms wrap around my body. I heard my name begin called. I moved away from Jason's neck.  And got up. I walked down the to the desk. "Are you ready to go?" A lady asked me. "Um I'm fifth" I said "yes but number three dropped out and number fourth insisted that you go before." She explained I rolled my eyes. "I guess" I grabbed the mic and walked onto the stage. I walked over to the guy and gave him a CD.

I listened before I started singing " Baby, when they look up at the sky We'll be shooting stars just passing by You'll be coming home with me tonight We'll be burning up like neon lights" I looked at Jason and saw his eyes where on my with a smile on his face. I smiled "Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now You're all I see in all these places You're all I see in all these faces So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time" Jason eyes sparkled "
Baby, when they look up at the sky We'll be shooting stars just passing by You'll be coming home with me tonight And we'll be burning up like neon lights Neon lights, Neon lights,Neon lights Like neon lights, oh Like neon lights, oh" I finished and gave him the mic. I heard claps I smiled and got off the stage. I ran to Jason. "You were amazing" I smiled at him "thank you love" I said "I am going to take you out for dinner after that amazing performance." I ran down to the table "I can leave right?" They nodded I ran back to Jason. "Let's go" I said he nodded and grabbed my bag. "Hold up I have to pee" i ran to the bathroom and quickly used the toilet.

I walked out and washed my hands. I ran to Jason and jumped on his back. "Justin?" "Yes sir" I said he started walking. Hehe best guy every.

***

Jason and I walked into Red Lobster. I wanted McDonald's but no "I'm craving shrimp" he says apparently . I sighed it off and looked up at Jason as some lady lead us to our table. We look weird I can tell. I'm 4'8 and he's like 5'8 I think. I'm tiny and he's just eh big.

I sat down and looked up at the lady. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She Gabe us out menus and said she'll be back. I looked at Jason. He smiled at me. "What do you want to eat" he said "pasta" I said "I'm getting the steak" I looked at him and he looked back at me.

"How do you like your stake"I asked. "Medium rare" I blinked taking in what he just said. "Ew vampire" I said he chuckled "you loser there's no stake at a seafood place" his mouth shaped in the form of an 'O' I smirked at him. "Like there's pasta involved with seafood" he said "um yes the-" "it was rhetorical babe" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled and looked at our hands. "Plus if I was vampire I would be a sexy one right?" I laughed at him this is going to one cool ass night.

*****

Hello my loves how are you? As you know I have new books coming out and another one is called foster. I don't have time to tell you about it but. Yes its boyxboy but this isn't a shipment it just a normal boyxboy. So yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of LHNN and I'll see you next time. Bye loves❤❤❤