Ignite

It's a cold and dark night but I let the window open as I savor the chilly wind of Denver. I was wearing my satin lace lingerie. It's a red spaghetti top and cheeky thong. I specifically chose this for tonight. It's been a month since I met Damien my dark haired lover. It's only a few minutes till he gets here and just thinking about his muscular body and those dark, hypnotic eyes, I can already feel myself in a trance.

I can feel the heat centering in my body as I imagine his lips on mine and his powerful tanned hands exploring every bit of my body. I am almost breathless just thinking about him. I can feel myself growing hot and moist just by the thought of our previous encounters. Damien has this all consuming effect on me, as always it starts with my thoughts and ends with an all too familiar and addicting satisfaction.

I looked at the clock it's 9 pm he's supposed to arrive at 10 and I am already wet with anticipation. I cannot take it any longer. I slowly use my hands to roam my body. I start with my breasts as he would do and slowly massage both in circles until I slowly touch my nipples, trying to mimic how he does that feather touches that always makes me ache for more. I am getting there so I decide with no thought or reason to pleasure myself as I wait for my lover. I slowly let my right hand roam down my moist center as I continue to caress my breasts. The first contact made me gasp and slowly I let my hands pleasure me as I stiffle my moans, and then I heard the floor creek.

I looked at the door and there I see the familiar dark eyes staring at me with that devilish glint. He must have been observing me for awhile now. That's the thing with Damien, I never know when he is there. He is as sneaky as he is as sleek in the bedroom. I can't help but look at him with guilty eyes. I sat up my top sliding down my shoulders revealing my left breast that I have been holding. Without any word or warning next thing I know Damien is on the bed and hungrily sucking at my nipple. I am again in this euphoric state enslaved by my desire for him. He continous sucking and blowing air that made me shiver with delight. He lets his hands touch my other breast and massage it with tenderness and warmth and giving my nipple feathery touches that made me ache for him more as he continued to kiss my other breast. Then, when he felt like my nipples are already stiff, he kisses me down to my abdomen, as I lift my buttocks with anticipation. He lingers there teasing me and breathing on my inner thighs. Then he spreads me and I moan with anticipation as he made love with me using his mouth.

My eyes are shut and I can feel my body tense as I moan here and there whispering his name and letting myself get lost in the moment. As I put my hand on top of his head and feel the heat coming faster I twist my fingers to his hair and with that he uses his fingers to pleasure me while his mouth is still probing my clit. I went wild and I can feel my body moving to his rhythm and letting him take control of me as I was about to explode I suddenly felt him enter me. With full hard thrust, my body involuntary lift to meet his body.

I felt myself climbing into new heights as I never felt before and lost into this delicious dance as our body grind. First with urgency and then settled into more slow and deep grinds. It's as if I feel no tiredness as I need this intimacy to never end. I cling to Damien more as he deepens his thrusts more. He held my behind, scooping it with his hands as he controls this dance. I felt like I was about to explode and he did to so he sped up his grind more and with a few thrusts he send me flying into oblivion.

I woke up to the sound of the window banging in the cold morning air. I slowly open my eyes and can't help but smile as I feel Damien's strong arm on my cheeks. I carefully faced him and marvel at the sight of him.

Damien was sleeping peacefully by my side. Fully naked and his hands enveloping my body. His curly raven hair tossled and his thick eyelashes give a sense of gentleness on his chiseled face. I lift my hand to trace the stubbles of hair on his upper lip. I can't help but bite my lip at the site of his powerful mouth.

I move my mouth slowly to his, planting small kisses then ever so lightly I felt his lips part to mine while his eyes are still closed as if savoring every moment. A few moments the kiss was ever so gentle, the next it became more and more demanding as I roam my hand to his sculpted body and I go down to caress him and felt him harden.

I grew more excited and went atop him while kissing him passionately. He sats up while holding my hips. He separate his mouth from mine as I moan in protest. His mouth is kissing my neck down that instantly made me hot all over. As his mouth probe my neck and down to my breasts. I let out a loud moan and I lost myself again. I cannot bear it any longer. I want him. All of him.

I lift myself up and lowered mine to his hardness and I can feel my body becoming one with him instantly. We grind together in sweet, slow, deep thrusts. As I cling to his arms and kissing his neck. Next thing I know I am exploding again and him too and we are lost in each other's arms.

I feel so tired but utterly satisfied as he lays me down by my side and whispers "I need to go soon my darling..." his voice rasp with pleasure is like music to my ears.

I started to form words to say don't go but I feel so dizzy with bliss and as I fell slowly into a slumber, I felt his arms from under my head move and the next thing I know he's gone and I let myself drift into a deep sleep.

I woke up feeling chilly, I lay out my arms looking for Damien and I remembered he already left. The thing with Damien is that, when he leaves the world becomes so different. It's as if waking up in a trance. Still I can't help but smile remembering the memory of our encounter.

I stood up and closed the windows. Funny how I feel the chilly air of RiNo, Denver when just a few hours ago I don't seem to mind it with Damien. I got ready for work and hurried to cross the street since my work is just a few blocks away.

This is what I love about about RiNo, short for River North Art District of Denver. This place is far from the posh lifestyle I led when I was in New York. This place provided me with freedom to pursue my interests in arts. Something that my crazy rich parents would never approved of. It's almost a year since I left and I can definitely say, I found my home here. The daily walk is my favorite part of the day. Here, I don't need to bother to commute or buy a car. The walk towards work is always easy and fun. The huge grafittis that are government sanctioned make it all the more interesting and this part of Denver, however chilly is always easy going and bustling with art. Everywhere you go, you see art. From galleries, to street art, to craft beer and literally anything under the sun that showcases human ingenuity is welcome in this community.

I work in one the smaller Art Galleries in RiNo and this is where I also met Damien.