8

You managed to trach down the truck that Violet and her family are in before they stop in front of the police station. You land not far before changing back to normal. You look out and see the family being taken inside the station. You follow them without being seen and you managed to sneak inside the building.

After following, you see the family separated. Helen and Bob are in one room while Dash and Violet are in another. You look through the small window and see the kids. You move away before you quickly head to the front desk to speak with one of the officers.

Y/N: Excuse me. How long is that family gonna be there?

Officer: Not my problem, kid.

Y/N: You're worthless...

You leave the police station bit you refuse to give up. You are willing to see Violet again. You still remembered the day when you saved her from the giant robot.

You take out your ring and changed into your Green Lantern armor suit. You were about to leave when a limo stops near you. You remain on alert before the back door opens and out comes a man in a suit.

 You remain on alert before the back door opens and out comes a man in a suit

Man: Hi there. You probably don't know who I am. I'm Winston Deavor.

Y/N: Can I help you...

Winston: I saw the news and you managed to catch the Underminer.

Y/N: True but the cops still wanted to arrest me.

Winston: I see, but I will be able to help you bring legal to the supers once again.

Y/N: Really?

Winston gives you a card.

Winston: Here's the number.

You get it before Winston leaves. You sat on the couch before the telephone rings. You answered it.

Y/N: Hello?

???: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Mom!! How are you?!

Mom: I'm doing great sweetie. Guess what? I'm coming in 2 weeks.

You nearly shed a tear.

Y/N: Thank you mom. I miss dad.

Mom: I missed him too sweetheart. I'll talk to you soon.

Y/N: Bye mom.

You end the call before sighing.

[The next day...]

You had the card containing the number before you nake the call.

Y/N: This is the Green Lantern.... I'm in.