Yaadein 6

Rahul reached AR office and greeted to aman and arnav.

Rahul: hi, ASR.

Arnav: hello, take your seat.

Rahul: you called me? Why?

Arnav: yes, our clothes sales more from your show room, so we thought to do EVENT in your show room.

Rahul: sure sir, just tell me date we will arrange.

Arnav: sure I will inform you in a while.

Rahul: ok, [he stood up to go and turned to arnav] ASR I know you don’t like to talk personal matters but still I am sorry for my sister’s behavior in parking lot.

Arnav: [remembering the event and smiled] its ok she is like this before? Arnav know but still he asked him.

Rahul: yes, little bit, but don’t know that day why she acted like that.

Arnav: its ok.

--------------------------------------

Khushi received her old friends and called her to come to night club for party, so khushi came to club, arnav’s men saw her in club and informed him, arav was shocked to hear this, because he knew she don’t like night parties, so he taken his car key and entered the night club party.

Khushi was talking to her frineds and drinking, khushi taken mango juice but her friend mixed wine in her juice.

FR1: now see how she will dance and say her each and every information.

FR2: she is so rich and beautiful, who known in this club who will take her advantage.

Arnav was shocked to hear their talks and searched for khushi.

Behind Music begins.

DJ HEY BRO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTT4MYQqz4o&list=PLEpfh9jiEpYTCquWiIScn6VW0auXoO5bf&index=10

arnav was shocked to see her dress and her dancing skills.

After song ended arnav held her hands and brought her out with him.

Arnav: [angrily] what are you doing here?

Arnav: (angrily) what are you doing here?

Khushi: (drunk state) why? This is my life I will do what I want.

Arnav: shut up sit in the car, I will drop you to your home.

Khushi: NO, I will not go to my home, I want to talk with you.

Arnav: why? What you want to talk?

Khushi: why are you ignoring me? Please talk to me.

Arnav: you're the one who left me and gone to.......

Khushi: I have region for that, you don't know what happened that time, I don't have choice.

Arnav: tell me khushi what happened that time?

Khushi: you will not trust me.

Arnav: I trust you khushi, tell me.

Khushi: (smiling) NO, I will not, but I will tell you that I still LOVE YOU SO MUCH, you know I MISSED YOU LOT and whenever I close my eyes to Sleep, you come in my dreams and make Love to me (smiling) Strange na? But this is true I loved the relationship which we shared in farewell party.

Arnav:[shocked] what are you talking khushi?

Khushi: truth, I am talking truth, you know I collected all your articles, photos, inevies videos, all I have, I wake up in mid night sweating.