Yaadein 23

KAMINI’S ROOM:

Doctor came and treated her wounds and left from there, Kamini took her mobile and called rocky.

Rocky: yes mam.

Kamini: I am sending a video upload that to internet from fake id.

Rocky: ok madam, I will do that.

Kamini: your money will reach you after completing this task. She hang up the call.

“now see consequences of messing with me Arnav, I am very clever and old khiladi, you don’t know what I will do to you, tomorrows morning very bad morning for you all for life long, especially for KHUSHI”.

--------------------------------------

MORNING:

Aman called Arnav early morning on his phone and Arnav received in sleeping mode.

Aman: dam Arnav still you sleeping, open NET and see the video, you will be shock.

Arnav: what happened Aman? Why are disturbing me early morning?

Aman: just get up and see the video, I am sending you the website URL.

Arnav opened his laptop and shocked to see the video.

Arnav: [on call] Aman, who did this?

Aman: don’t know Arnav, I think Kamini did this remember what we did to her pen drive?

*FLASH BACK*

Before one day mehendhi function on night, Aman and Arnav mixed sleeping tablet in kamini’s juice and gave it to HP, and said him to don’t tell anyone, and HP is very royal and trust worthy person he nodded his head for this idea.

After drinking juice she slept selling all her horses. Aman and Arnav entered the kamini’s room and started to search here and there.

Aman: you search CD’s Arnav, there are few CD’s are there in rack, I will search her cupboard.

Arnav also taken his laptop with him, he inserted disc and saw all the CD’s but in that there is no video potage of Khushi’s.

Arnav: in this discs nothing there Aman.

Aman: search her mobile.

Arnav took her mobile and shocked to see it’s locked with pattern lock.

Arnav: now how to open this.

Aman: bend mobile in cross form, don’t touch on screen, Arnav did as Aman told, “now you can see her finger marks on the screen, always finger marks will be there on the screen” Arnav did and shocked yes pattern lock path is in M shape. He opened and checked the Gallery and there is folder name is “SECRETE” he tap on the folder and its asking password.

Aman: I got this pen drive, you check this I will think about the password.

Arnav took the pen drive and got the video potage, he took that pen drive and kept that in his pocket.

Aman: what will be password Arnav?

After thinking a lot Arnav is “MONEY”.

Arnav: she is very greed about money, I think this will be her password, type it in Capital letters, because she never write something in small letters.

Aman typed the MONEY as password and it’s opened.

Aman: wow, sharp mind ASR, now you check there is two videos. Aman gave mobile back to Arnav, he know the video have their private moments, and he don’t want to see them. Arnav opened the first video and its Khushi’s, he deleted that video in the mobile, and another one having only voice record saying “Doctor I don’t know what you will do I want her dead, I will pay you as much money as you want”.