Prologue

" Mother! Mother! Save Yue-er! Mo..." the weak cry of little girl ring shortly before abruptly stop and soft gasping replace the little voice. Another little body beside the little girl already gone cold on a pool of blood.

Wu Rongyue could only watch in despair as pain racked her weak body and start gasping for air. Mingyue! Guanghua! Her two children motionless on the cold hard ground. The culprit only look the two children with clear disgust and disdain. Wu Rongyue look at the cold man she called husband with sharp and venomous sneer on her pale lips. She wanted to hug her two children as she breath her last and painfully crawl slowly towards the small bodies and carefully hug them despite the blood and the dirt.

'Yue-er, Hua-er sleep my little baby.. Everything is alright now.. Mother hope in the next life, God would bless both of you and reincarnated into a good family'

Wu Rongyue take a last glance towards the cold man and the smiling woman behind him.

'Li Xiufeng, Wu Meixiang this hatred couldn't be forgotten. Next life... My next life.... I'll pay you back.. Definitely'

Wu Rongyue gasp in pain as she slowly lost consciousness. Her whole life from the moment she can remember flashed through her eyes, how doting her grandparents is, always giving the best for her, her Eldest Uncle always look out for her, even threatening the young crown prince to not make her cry, how her Eldest cousin seek revenge for her bullies because of her low cultivation and had no talents and how her Eldest Aunt giving her motherly love that she never had. Beautiful memory keeps flashing untill the day she tried to suicide and throw tantrum just to marry the young crown prince,then everything started to crumble. Not long after her marriage, the Emperor exiled her Grandparents because her Grandfather defy the Imperial Edict, a few years later after the Mingyue was born, her Eldest Uncle, the Formidable Great General was framed by the officials for colluding with the enemy country, losing many lifes of the soldiers, the cold shoulder given by her husband, Wu Meixiang become pregnant and become Secondary Princess Consort, Guanghua born, the concubines schemes, her maid betrayal and everything from then till her last breath flashes quickly in her eyes she lost her consciousness.

Pain. Hatred. Sorrow

These three emotions still remains as her body with her two children lit with fire, as the bodies slowly burns, the subtle changes in the sky remains unnoticed by those people. Li Xiufeng only glance at the burning bodies of his children and wife before giving orders to his subordinate to buried the remains deep in the mountain.

Even if he hated the woman with the two bastards, he should keep his reputation and leave no track. No man like to put on a green hat, especially by a trash of a ruined household.

As the guards buried the bodies, they notices an abnormal occurance as Wu Rongyue and her two children start glowing a faint golden light before it become intense and they disintegrate like fairy dust to the air, nothing remains except for burned clothes. The guards look at each other with fear before hurriedly burried the burning clothes before scattered into the night, each thingking differently, but one thing they agreed upon, everything they had seen, the would keep untill they die. Wha just happen cannot be the work of the mortal.

On secluded island, separated from many continents. The Holy Island, a paradise for cultivator is awake. The night sky was bright as the Holy Altar emits a bright Golden light and an illusory figure of the Phoenix Sovereign slowly turns solid before it shoot through the sky and bright light illuminate the dark sky. The figure quickly shot towards a direction with a powerful cry, leaving trails of lights.

The Nine Holy Sages look into each other before they quickly kowtow nine times towards the direction of Phoenix Sovereign. The owner of the Holy Island had return and the Phoenix Sovereign is born! The Nine Sages couldn't contain their happinese as each of them prayed to the heaven, how long has it been that they wished for this to happen? Now, they only need to wait for a couple of years before the Holy Island can return to the rank of the Celestial Realm.

" Grand Sage.. Our Sovereign is born... The Holy Island can finally return to its place... " the Third Sage said as tears of joy flowed from his eyes.

" Yes, we need to start prepare. The Superior One in the Celestial Realm would sure to send His Emissary down. We also need to prepare to celebrate the Sovereign coming home. Let's don't waste any time. In 10 years, the Holy Island need to open to the world once more! " The oldest and most powerful among the Nine Holy Sages, the Grand Sage speak enthusiastically before leading the other Holy Sages to prepare for their Sovereign coming home amd also the Emissary of the Superior One.
That night, the Holy Island which floats in the sky slowly drift towards the Great Liang continents.