Epilogue

Lucy's POV
The war has been over for ten years.
Our kids are all 15 now.

"Mom! I'm going to school!" Nashi yelled. I sighed. They grow up so fast. "Get going then maybe you can catch up with Saph and Nick!" I shouted back.
"Ok. See you!" She said and I heard the front door close. Natsu was at work and Nate was at Weiss' house. I took off my apron and grabbed my keys. Then I threw on a jacket and ran outside.
"Lucy!" I saw a short bluenette running over to me.
"Hey Wendy! How's the twins?" I asked.
"Good. Yours?"
"Anti social," I pouted. She laughed and patted my shoulder. "I know. It's really sad," Erza said.
"Nick and Gray made the floor into ice again?" Yukino asked, looking at Erza's figure which was covered in jumpers. "They got rid of the heating. Even sapphire is cold," she glared. We laughed. "If it makes you feel any better Nate and Weiss blew up the kitchen last night making popcorn. Sting denies he had any part in it," she swear dropped.
"At least Natsu wasn't there, your whole house would've set alight," I snorted.
"Yes. That is the only thing I'm thankful for at the moment. Mya and Summer were upstairs watching netflix- their new craze, shadowhunters," she pouted.
"Nashi likes that show," I patted her shoulder. "So does Gale, Jo prefers Riverdale," Levy frowned.
"Gale got a crush on someone in the show?" Wendy asked.
"He likes Alec and Isabelle at the same time," levy grinned.
"They're siblings," Yukino said. Levy shrugged. "Doesn't stop Gale. He read the books before though. I was happy about that,"!