Rose Blue

Jimin had finally finished setting up for him and Yoongi's special night. He wanted tonight to be special for Yoongi since he had an uneasy look about the whole sealing marks thing when Jimin had brought it up a few days ago.

Jimin had a table set up on his balcony for a romantic candlelit dinner. Their dinner consisted of samgyeopsal (pork strips wrapped in lettuce) which was going to get cooked when Yoongi got there, kimchi fried rice, and a soju watermelon cocktail. He put the marinating pork in the fridge and the cocktail in the freezer to chill.

 He put the marinating pork in the fridge and the cocktail in the freezer to chill

Jimin still had an hour before Yoongi was supposed to come over, so he got in the shower and changed into something comfy but still classy

Jimin still had an hour before Yoongi was supposed to come over, so he got in the shower and changed into something comfy but still classy. "Thirty minutes" Jimin smiled looking at his phone "Ok so everything ready... Yes." He said to himself making sure everything was ready.

"Well, now I just got to wait, hm... guess I'll do some homework since my grades are starting to fall." He grabbed his backpack and went to the guest room's desk because his room was already ready for when Yoongi came and Jimin didn't feel like cleaning up papers before they got down to business.

After about forty minutes of doing homework and studying Jimin was finally done. He glanced at his phone, the time read 10:55. 'Yoongi said that he was going to be here by 10:30, maybe his tattoo is taking longer than he thought or maybe he's just late.' Jimin thought.

He didn't know what else to do while he waited for Yoongi to arrive so he laid down on the guest bed and scrolled through Instagram. Jimin spent a while scrolling aimlessly through Instagram stories of people he really didn't know or care about.

When he checked the time again it said 11:11, usually he would be excited for 11:11 because he would be able to post a new picture with Yoongi but since he wasn't there he couldn't.

Jimin started getting antsy Yoongi would usually text him if he was going to be late for something they had planned together. But he didn't, and that didn't sit well with him.

Jimin decided to call Yoongi to see if he had changed his mind or something. He called three times and every time he got the same message 'Sorry, the subscriber you are trying to reach is currently offline. Please try again later.'