What no one asked for

* if you haven't read my last book, it's called 'players game' I suggest you check it out. It would mean the world to me.
* I'm obviously not professional so my books will be cringe(y) at some point. And I'm bound to make mistakes so laugh at them but ignore it.
* if you think my books are too cliche then I gat nothing to say to you. I try to make my books as unique as possible. Coming up with ideas are so hard for me so when an idea pops into my head I make do with it.
* do not plagiarize because I spend so much time coming up with unique story ideas. So if you do plagiarize I have no choice but to report you.
* I wrote this book because bullying is something that needs to stop whether it's physically or cyber bullying. I've never been bullied but I've heard stories and they're not pretty. I hope I am going to be able to paint the whole bullying picture well.
* I want to associate with my readers a little more so if you could leave a comment down below it would really make my day and motivate me to write better.
* I'm a weird ass so ignore some weird things I might say. Just saying it for later.
* if you haven't checked out 'players game' I'll give you a minute to do so.

Did you do it? Great. Welcome to the family, I hope you have a nice time here.
Don't forget to comment
Share
Vote
And follow me