The beginning

Hi my name is Chanelle im 21 im currently dating August Alsina and i love him with everything in me. We've been through everything together i was there when he lost Mel I was there when he became famous he was there when i lost my mama he was there when i got pregnant at 13 he has always been here for me.

I did get pregnant at 13 but it was rape. But if it wasn't for the man that did it i would've never met th love of my life August. Flashback:::::::in Georgia

Daddy can i go to the Christmas party Niqes having at 8? Yea sure baby but be safe you understand!? Yes sir. I walked out of the house heading to Niqes she only lived down the street so i was ok,until a car pulled up and the man inside asked me if i needed a ride Where you goin ma? Just to my friends house she live around the corner! Whats her name. Shaniqea. He said he knew her and hed gove me a ride. I got in his car and he smirked and took off driving way past Niqes house. I started crying but he said i was ok and im safe with dre and he wouldnt hurt me....HE LIED. We arrived at a house in the middle of no where and thats when my nightmare began.
He took me into the house holding my hand i knew exactly what he was going to do so i didnt try to stop him because i would only end up worse. Where are we going dre. To my room to play a game. What game!?!! You'll see its fun though. Another lie we went into the room and he grabed my waist, picked me up and dropped me on the bed. I laughed as he smirked and he climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck i didnt resist i just let him. He kissed me and i didnt kiss back soo he said if i wanted to play the game i have to kiss him and let him touch me....i scremed and kicked his stomach then ran...i managed to get out of the house and run far into the woods. I called my dad and told him everything, he told me to get to the nearest gas station and he would be on his was.

End

Sorry its short but tell me what you like or dont like....and dont forgot to ready other story 'I love you'