Lord Dylan?!

Dark's POV

Sakura: Lord Dylan what are you going to do?"

Dylan: we are going to heal her. I know a potion we can make. To save her"

: how?"

Dylan: the master healing potion. Dark your love was the key to summon the gate and all of her friends have helped her. She used all of her powers to save everyone from the gorgon spell"

Ella: that means she needs to rest and have her friends near her at all times"

Sakura: after the potion of master she will head back to Dragon Claw where three more of her friends are there, Tiana, Annabelle and Rose"

Dylan: Tiana is the one that is pregnant right?"

: yes, how did you know?"

Dawn: I told him"

: babe, this save your energy and rest"

Dylan: Dark you really do care about Dawn don't you?"

: yes I do sir"

We made to a room where a queen bed was in the middle of the room. Dylan took Dawn to the bed and placed Dawn on the bed. I walked over to them and gently took Dawn's hand. Ella looked at Dawn and saw something.

Ella's POV

I saw a tattoo on Dawn's left forearm. It was an hourglass with a heart at the bottom.

Dylan: you see it too right?"

: yes"

Sakura: I see it too"

Dark looked at Dawn's left forearm and saw the tattoo.

Dark: Dylan how did she get that tattoo?"

Dylan: she showed everyone that she is willing to risk her own life to save anyone"

: Lord Dylan, what do we need to make the master potion?"

Dylan: please call me Dylan and we need the healing potion and a wolf claw"

Dark: I have the powers of shapeshifting and my wolf... Dawn saw it"

Dylan: Can you go into your wolf form?"

Dark let go of Dawn's hand and went into his wolf form. Dylan walked over to Dark and cut one of his wolf claws. Dark shifted back into his human form. Dylan left the room. me and Sakura followed Dylan to a potion room in the castle.

The next day Dawn's POV

I woke up and saw Dark laying his head on my stomach. I gently patted his head. Dark's tail started to wage.

: my wolf"

Dark: my goddess"

Dark opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and Dark gently licked my hand. Dark gently got on the bed and sat next to me. I smiled and sat up in bed. Dark started to lick my face.

: babe, please stop its tackles"

Dark: sorry, I'm just happy you are ok"

: it's ok my love"

There was a knock at the door.

Dark: who is it?"

Dylan: Dylan"