Where am i!?

I was awake, for sure, a definite sure, was that all i dream, i feel embarrassed by 'HER' why does she always have to embarrass us both and have my end up getting hurt?, i tried to open my eyes, it felt like i was under a ton of bricks,i finally used all my strength to open my eyes, my eyelids fluttered open,i quickly shut them,because the light around my was TOO bright, i re-opened my eyes, to see another HORRIBLE sight........

I WAS IN FREAKIN' HOSPITAL!!...................WITH MY CRAZY BEST FRIEND!!....... AND ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!?

"AHHH WHAT THE ACTUAL FUDGE!!" i screamed, i could tell i scared them all, i took in my surroundings, Abby WAS asleep on my curly fries, hehehe i like their nick-names i gave them,erm......the vain dude is sitting on the Bossy dude,the irish guy was on the VERY awake and loud dude, ugh NOT my day!

"WHAT? STAY AWAY FROM EM! WHERE IS SHE?, WHAT HAPPENED?" Abby screamed

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" i screamed

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" curly fries screamed

"GET OUT!!" i ordered

"NO!" they all protested, i was getting hot and tired.

"why is it hot Abby?" i managed to question

"WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER!!?" Abby screamed, by then i'm pretty sure all the doctors and nurses where in my room

"GET OUT" the Doctor ordered, no one moved, they just stood up and cried and cried......

"NOW!" the doctor barked, this time everyone scurried out,leaving my with all the strange looking people? Surrounding me, i panicked,i felt someone gripped my wrists and another person grip both my ankles, i kicked and screamed,i cried and i had enough, i let go, i felt my body go limp, i closed my eyes........