Chapter 11

As the entirety of Balla Island went to sleep one man was awake. A man named Ash Ketchum. He was tossing and turning in his bed.
He looked down and saw that his Pikachu was sound asleep at the end of his bed.
He looked over and saw his Lucario asleep on the ground.
Careful not to wake them he got up and walked to the door he opened it and walked out into the kitchen.
He then went out of the hotel room, to the elevator and out of the building.
He then walked to the little walking park on the edge of the island.
He trained his Pokemon in the group of trees by the beach that was 20 feet from where he was now.
He walked around a bit and watched the nocturnal pokemon playing. He eventually found a bench and sat down.
He started thinking about his previous journey. After a while a curious Noctowl and Meowth came up to him and started sniffing.
He smiled and dug in his bag that he brought with him. He pulled out some little pastrys that looked like muffins and held them out.
"Here you go. Made them myself out of Berry's and grain. Try them I promise you won't be disappointed." He said.
He set them on the ground.
The Pokemon walked up to them and sniffed them carefully.
The Meowth then took a small bite out of one. His eyes lit up almost instantly. He started eating them really fast.
The Noctowl seeing his friend decided to eat some. He too was suprised at how good it tasted.
Once they finished they walked up to the bench.
The Meowth jumped on his lap and rested while the Noctowl curled up at his side. They both enjoyed his warmth.
Smiling Ash Started thinking again.
He then decided to sing a song.

I've been so many places in my life and time
I've sung a lot of songs
I've made some bad rhymes
I've acted out my life in stages
With ten thousand people watching
But we're alone now
And I'm singing this song to you

I know your image of me is what I hoped to be
I treated you unkindly
But darling can't you see
There's no one more important to me
Baby can't you see through me?
'Cause we're alone now and I'm singing this song to you

You taught me precious secrets
Of a true love
You wanted nothing
You came out in front
When I was hiding
But now I'm so much better
And if my words don't come together
Listen to the melody
'Cause my love is in there hiding

I love you in a place
Where there's no space or time
I love you for my life
You're a friend of mine
And when my life is over
Remember when we were together

We were alone
And I was singing this song to you

I love you in a place
Where there's no space or time
I love you for my life
You're a friend of mine
And when my life is over
Remember when we were together

We were alone and I was singing this song to you
We were alone
And I was singing this song to you
We were alone and I was singing this song
Singing this song to you

As Ash finished he looked down to find the Pokemon sound asleep.
He then heard a soft clapping. He turned to see Me. Good show standing there staring at him.
"I didn't know you could do that. You truly do shock me Everytime I see you." He said.
"Isn't it a little late for an old man like you." Ash said grinning.
"I just wanted to congratulate you on beating Lance." He simply stated.
"About that. It was totally random." He said sarcastically.
Mr. Good show laughed a belly laugh. "I just wanted to see how much you improved. I knew you would win especially if you had enough power to take down all evil organizations." He said
"I take it Scott told you." Ash asked
"Yes he recovered some footage of you destroying team rocket and when the others fell he just assumed it was you." Mr. Goodshow explained. "And for all that I thank you."
"It really was nothin--. Duck!" He yelled tackling him to the ground and waking the sleeping pokemon.
A flamethrower blazed over there heads as Ash used an aura shield.
When the fire stopped he got out and left goodshow in it.
He then turned around to find 10 team Omni grunts with Houndooms looking at him.
"Houndoom flamethrower." They said in unison
A giant flame came at Ash but e simply fired an aura sphere that cut through the flame and knocking out seven.
He then started fighting one seamingly the leader.
He through a punch that hit the gruntbin the stomach. The grunt doubled over but recover quickly and kicked Ash in the side. Ash punched his face knocking them out.
Ash turned around to see the same Noctowl and Meowth fighting the last two.
The Meowth fired a water pulse distracting them and the Noctowl used psychic knocking them out.
Ash teleported away the bodies coming with and then teleported back. After thanking the Pokemon and suggesting they go home and he'd visit he walked over to Goodshow.
"Ash who were those people and where did they go."
"Well I disposed of the bodies and they are team Omni the remaining team rocket, auqa, magma, and galactic members led by Archie's son." Ash explained.
"Oh." Mr. Goodshow said mystified for once in his life.
"Maybe you should head to your hotel." Ash suggested to which he nodded and he left.