The Promise between two Brothers

-3rd POV-  \\[¤ω¤] hi~

"I'm back, Sawada" Sora said as he let's go of Tsuna's arm "Stay back Primo" Sora said over his shoulder as he took out his Guns. Giotto was hesitant but in the end, he gave a small nod and went to his Family side.

"Now...." Sora muttered as a barrier surround him and Tsuna. His red eyes crashed with Tsuna's Orange eyes. "Let us begin" with that said, the two dash for each other in full speed. With Tsuna in HWDM, he's was more faster then Sora but Sora has Guns for long ranged attacks.

The fight was intense, even Vongola felt like their hearts was about to stop as if something bad is gonna happen.

The floor was covered with burned marks and bullet holes, the battle was like in fast-motion. Tsuna was throwing punches at Sora while Sora was shorting bullets at Tsuna. Until now, the only one who's injured was Sora. Why?

"You really like to punch Don't you? Brother" Sora said looking at Tsuna.

"B-B-B-BROTHERRRRRRRR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Shouted the spectators, there's way too much stuff happening. X-Family going missing which turns out that they went back to their original forms AKA Giotto and the rest, then later they came back with Reborn who clams to be the words greatest hitman, then Tsuna went missing and a white haired kid appears and now this happened. Brothers.

"Just What the Heck is Going On?!?" G shouted in confusion and his not alone, everyone is confused when Sora said the word 'Brother' to Tsuna.

Tsuna was stareing at Sora, in a daze. Sora was tired from the running and dodging. "Natsu!" Tsuna muttered as his little lion appeared on his shoulder. "Cambio Forma" Tsuna said "Two can play that Game, but" Sora said as he lift up his Guns. "I don't have much time to play around"

Sora took out Tsuna's Sky Ring, showing everyone in plain sight. "Remember this Ring?" Sora asked Tsuna who's gave no answer "This represents your Will, your Bonds between your Family. Seeing that you don't remember, I guess it's useless now" Sora said as he throw the Ring in the air with his Gun pointing at it.

Tsuna's eyes widen, everything seem to be in slow motion when Sora thrown the Ring into the air. Thoughts were running through his head, pictures of his 'Family' and the battles they've been through.

"NO!" Tsuna quickly dash for the Ring, but it was too late. Sora pushed the trigger and the Ring turned into dust. "Juudaime! Why you!" Gokudera shouted but was held back by Reborn who suddenly appears in front of them "Don't interfere, Who knows what might happened from now on" Reborn stated.

Tsuna was stareing into the sky, the dust or what's left of the Vongola Ring was covering him. Looking at his hands, he remembered. "You Remember everything, but not the Truth. Master won't be pleased with that" Sora said as he charged at Tsuna, equipped with his swords.

As the blades came down on Tsuna, he(Tsuna) blocked it with his gloves. "Why.....WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY 'WILL'?" Tsuna shouted, knowing that Tsuna was referring to his Ring, Sora replied "Because you are weak, Your Will is feeble, YOU're supposed to protect your Family but instead YOU almost killed them only means your Family is weak that they can't even control their Boss"

No matter how much they think, Sora was right. Tsuna did almost killed his Family, even the First Generation. Tsuna was looking at the floor in shame, he himself can't deny the fact that he was the one who injured his Family.

"Your Right, I did something so wrong that I'll never forgive myself even if it was unintentional, but...IF ANYONE DARES TO INSULT MY FAMILY, I'LL MAKE SURE THEY MAKE A TRIP TO HELL BEFORE GOING TO HEAVEN!" Tsuna shouted as he made a dash at Sora.