That One Mistake *Chapter 1 FINAL part*

Chapter 1 part 2

Play this song while reading: (IN THE MULTIMEDIA!!!!!)

NOTE: Change the song once the first one is finished(IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!!!!)

Recap…….

*Chrestano suddenly grabs the 2 bottles of Vodka and places them both in his mouth, holding his head up into the air until………

Zonnique: CHRESTANO! LOOK OOOOUT!!!! *Pointing to another coming their way*

Basix: WE’RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIEEE!!!!!!!!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Continuing to scream*

Everyone in Issa’s car (Issa, Breaunna, Lula, Reanne, Khalil, August): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*4:30pm. Both Issa’s car and Chrestano’s car mercilessly crash into each other, including Tiger’s car bumping into the back of Chrestano’s car, and his crew’s his second car stopping right in its tracks…………

Continue………..

(After about a minute, only most of the teens start to wake up, some of them ok, but with a few injuries, some of them with severe injuries, but as for a few, things are not looking pretty good at all*

Vanessa: *Turning around in circles with deep tears in her eyes* Oh my god!...This isn’t happening!...This isn’t happening!

*Ambulances, fire engines and police cars and motorbikes begin to show up*

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Sitting at back of Issa’s car, as she screams and cries in great pain and agony* Heeeeeelllllpppp meeeee!...Pleeeease, somebody help meeeee! *She continues to cry*

Reanne: Oh my god! Lula!...Are you alright?

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Sitting at back of Issa’s car, as she screams and cries in great pain and agony* Nooo! I’m bleeding badly, I need to get to the hospital nooooow!!!

Reanne: It’s gonna be ok Lula!...Don’t you worry!

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Sitting at back of Issa’s car, as she screams and cries in great pain and agony*Ok but look!..Issa is not waking up!

Reanne: Oh Jesus! *in deep tears**She moves over to his side* ISSA!...ISSA WAKE UP! *Shaking him* WAKE UUUP! *She grabs his wrist to then feel his pulse* Oh God no!..NO!...HE’S DEAD!...ISSA IS DEEEEEEAAAD! WHYYYYYYYY!!!!

Lula: *African accent/dialect**Sitting at back of Issa’s car, as she screams and cries in great pain and agony* NO PLEASE DON’T SAY THAT!!!

Breaunna: *Shaking him in deep tears* ISSA BABY, PLEASE WAKE UP!...YOU CAN’T BE DEAD NOW! YOU CAN’T DIE, I NEED YOU!!!

*One of paramedics comes running to Issa’s car*

Paramedic: Hello sir, is everything alright here?..Sir are you still awake?

Breaunna: *in deep tears*NOOOO!...HE’S DEAD!]