Dude! You Only Live Once! (A Mindless/OMG Story)

Introduction…………

(Monday 24th March 2014)

(4:00pm)

(Manhattan, New York City)

(The August household)

(Chrestano is sitting on the couch in his living room eating his pepperoni pizza until his phone rings……….

Chrestano: Hello?

???: Yo, Dude, its Tiger

Chrestano: Oh, hey Tiger, wus up dog?

Tiger: Yeah dog, we’re having a party right now at my house, you wanna dig with us?

Chrestano: Is there gonna be any alcohol?

Tiger: Nah, my man, don’t worry!...We ain’t bout that life dog, ok *He takes a sip of vodka*

Chrestano: Yeah dog, that’s cool, ima be there in 10!

Tiger: Ight Chres!, see you there

Chrestano: Yep!..Peace out!

Tiger: Peace!

(The Phone call ends and he grabs his car keys and drives to Tiger’s house)

(4:10pm)

(Tiger’s house)

(Chrestano knocks on Tiger’s door, and he opens it……

Tiger: Oh hey Chres, come on in!

*Chrestano walks in and Tiger closes the door*

Chrestano: *He walks into the living room with Tiger to witness tones of cigarettes, bear and wine everywhere* Tiger!...I thought you said yall “ain’t bout the life!”

Tiger: Dude, I lied man…If I told you we had alcohol, we knew you wouldn’t come! So I said we didn’t!

Chrestano: Dude! Is this some kind of joke to you?...Don’t yall know the consequence of alcohol man!...It can get yall in any kind of trouble!...It could wreck your life!

Tiger: And what if it doesn’t Dude! You Only Live Once man, so you might as well just do it by havin some fun, yah know!, gettin Dead Beat Drunk and doin it good!, yall know what I’m talkin bout, init my homies

All the guys: *Lifting their cans of bear, and bottle of wine in the air* YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!

Chrestano: Maaan, I dunno! I just don’t think this is a good idea!..And besides, you know Ima Mindless Behaviour, and I don’t wanna ruin the crew!..Plus I’m gonna be going to UCLA soon!...So I don’t wanna destroy that chance! Nor my career, or even my relationship with my fiancé Vanessa! Especially cuz she's pregnant

Tiger: Man yo, commoooon Duuuude!...Alcohol ain’t that harmful!...I mean, it’s not even remotely human, so it ain’t gon hurt nobody, you get what I’m sayin Duuuude, YOLO!

All the guys: YOLOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tiger: So commoooon man..Have a drink!...At least for 15 minutes! *nudging the alcohol can on Roc’s chest*

Chrestano: Oooh, alright then!...But I’m only doing this once ok!, and then we never speak of it to anyone for a long time, deal!

Everyone: Yup! Deal!

Chrestano: Good!

Tiger: *Gives the can of bear to Roc* Ight, let’s PAAAAAAAARRRRRTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

(Everyone loudly cheers as they all raise their bear and wine in the air, and the party starts)

(15 Minutes later)

(4:25pm)

(Still at Tiger’s house)

Roc: *He looks at his watch* Hey yo! I gotta go pick up my fiancé and the girls and her cousin Basix from Starbucks before we head out to the stadium for OMG girlz concert at 5!

Tiger: Oh ok, we gon get in our cars and we follow from behind, is that ok?

Roc: Yeah sure! Not a problem!

Tiger: Ight!..Everybody let’s go!

(Roc grabs his car keys from his table and they all head out the house)

End of introduction

Chapter 1 coming soon!

What do yall think so far?

What do yall thinks gon happen next?

Stay tune to find out!...In “You Only Live Once”