Interview

Shania POV
After I posted my IG picture, we was headed out to the interview for the battle we're having against the OMG Girlz next week.
"Are yall scared?" I asked them
"Naw we've had plenty of interviews for us to overcome our fear" everyone replied
"I asked yall that because we're going against the number 1 best girl singing group that I know in the US, and you know they have lots of friends and stuff and they barely post stuff on INSTA cuz they either be in tour or working that's why they called the pretty hustle and that's what we need to do, hustle." I explained
"Girl you talking like we don't do nothing" Tay said acting like she was gonna block out anything else that I said.
"No I'm not you just listening to me talking and hearing it in a way that I'm not saying it in" I corrected Tay
"I'm not Finna listen to this" Trin said putting her beats on.
"Ok whatever do what you want, I'm just telling the truth." I said
Tay POV
I wasn't Finna listen to Shania. When she said "...they barely post stuff on insta is Cuz they be....", to me she was basically saying that we post stuff on insta everyday and barely be working. But that's her opinion I'm just ready for the interview to be over.
*
*
*
The girls wanted to go to the mall. I decided not to go because I'm sleepy. So I went home took a bath and went to sleep.
Shania POV
It's 3:00 pm and I kept texting Tay but she wouldn't respond. She's probably mad cuz of what happened earlier. But IDC.
Tay POV
I seen Shania texting me but I ignored her. I was at the OMG Girlz dance studio. After they got done rehearsing Baddie, they walked over to me. So I talked to them about things and they let me in their group. They scheduled practice tomorrow and I was okay with that because I learn dances quick. But I have to tell them sooner or later. So when I left the studio, I texted all of them to meet up with me @5. I just pulled up at Zaxby's and I seen them. I guess they figured something was going on.
"Hey wassup" AJ said as I walked up to them
"Things" I replied
"Come on let's talk" I added as we all walked inside
We got ordered our food and we sat at the table.
"So..." I started off, "where do I begin?" I questioned myself out loud.
"Come on" Shania rushed. Since Shania tried to rush me I decided to say it in a mean way.
"So yep I switched over to the OMG Girlz" I said
"Oh" was all Shania said.
"So you betraying us" asked Trin
"You can call it what you want but I'm tired of this bs" I said as I got up and walked out.

Trin POV
I can't believe this. She just betrayed us for some stupid OMG Girlz. Mane we good with four people anyway. Ever since we started this group me and Tay had problems anyway.

Shania POV
I knew this was coming. I just ate my food and called my own ride. I'm so on for this battle since they think she all good enough to fit in.
*
*
*
*
*
*
LOVE
LIKE
SHARE
COMMENT