Two

Joes pov
Walking onto the ship for the countless amount of times. I love my job and I'm saving people but I miss dianne more than anything in the world.

We met though a mutual friend. They set us up on a date and we've been together ever since, so that's three years now. Out of those three years though we've probably in spent about a year together because of my job.

I cry alot of the time to myself because all I want to do is be in her arms. I'd do anything to be with her. I often wonder what she gets up to but I know she doesn't do much when I'm not home. I know she gets lonely because all of her family and friends are back in Australia soi feel really bad that she doesn't have anyone to talk to when I'm not there for her.

"welcome back joe"
My boss says as I go onto the ship

"thanks boss, its great to be back"
I said

"how's ya girl?"
He aksed

"she's alright, she hates it when I go away but she'll be fine I know she will"

I walk into my room for the trip. As always it's just a small bedroom with a small single bed in it. I hate single beds because I've slept with dianne these past three years and it makes me wonder how she's feeling in a king sized bed on her own. I just feel so bad for her and I want to be with her all the time.

I worry about her alot and I want to make sure she's alright at all times. I'm allowed to text her when I wake up, and when I go to sleep and I can ring her at lunch time but obviously the time difference makes it difficult.

I just miss her all the time and I want to be with her but I'm saving lives and that can make alot of people happy