Chapter 1

The sound of battle hung in the air as I looked around trying to get my bearings, blood dripping down the side of my face as I finally looked up at the person standing in front of me. Icy blues eyes meeting red eyes, flickering between regret and concern as he started to turn and walk away into the night.

"Katsuki! Please don't go! Please don't leave UA for them!" Tears threating to spill out from my eyes as I struggled to get to my feet. "I'm not letting you leave you fucking idiot!"

I managed to sit up on my knees lifting my arm up commanding the moisture in the air to wrap around my hand. Tilting my hand back i slung the orb at the dumbass managing to get it to land at his feet. I closed my fist commanding the water at his feet to freeze him in place. I slowly stood up beginning to walk towards his still form, hoping he wouldn't blast himself free. I grabbed his arm as tears finally slipped down my face.

"You're coming back with me idiot." I grabbed his other arm starting to freeze his hands together as the familiar smell of caramel filled my nose.

"Mizuko, I'm sorry." The caramel smell intensified as I was blown back by the explosion.

My eyes snapped open at the sound of cursing from down stairs, I sat up stretching my arms out in front of me. I looked over at my alarm clock seeing that it read 4:30 PM. Groaning loudly I rolled out of bed and walked over to the mirror.

"Eh my hair could be worse." I started running my hands through my long silver hair trying to get some of the tangles out. "I wonder what all that noise is down stairs. Probably Kayama setting something on fire again."

I made my way downstairs smelling the faint smell of smoke and the string of cusswords coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen scrunching my nose up at the smell, the kitchen was an absolute disaster. Kayama was running around trying to fan the smoke out the window while trying not to set the other pan on the stove on fire. I walked over to poke at what looked like a grilled cheese then looked back at the person I called my aunt.

"Auntie what did I tell you about cooking?" I picked the pan up off the stove so it wouldn't burn the next grilled cheese she made. "You always burn everything you make. The only way you're actually going to get a man is from that super suit of yours."

She turned and huffed at me. "I'll have you know plenty of men want me for other things than my irresistible body and scent!" She put her hand on her hip and pointed at me.

"If that's what helps you sleep at night auntie." I snickered a bit setting the pan on the counter.

"Have you been training Mizuko? The UA entrance exam is pretty tough. You've been practicing with the whip as well right?" she sat down at the table while I scrubbed the pans she had burnt clean.

"I have been. its getting a lot easier to pull water from my surroundings. I've managed to freeze the water around the whip as well." I set one of the pans in a dry rack and started working on the next one.

"I just want you to be prepared when the time comes." She took a sip from her mug. "Anyway can you run to the mart and get some more bread since I burnt the rest of it?"

"Yea auntie." I put the last pan up and dried the edge of the sink. "But you gotta stop burning food!"

I turned to look at her and she shrugged with a sheepish grin. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my wallet and put my shoes on. I walked down the side walk humming softly looking at my surroundings. As I made my way to the super market I noticed smoke coming from behind the building as well as a giant crowd screaming. My pace going from a walk to a sprint I made my way to the crowd struggling to push my way through to see what was going on.

Down the ally a giant slime villain had a blonde kid in his grasp pulling him deeper in. His red eyes held a look of fear in them as he struggled to pull free of it's grasp. I don't know how or what I was thinking but I ran forward through the heroes that had been struggling to free him. I ran past them ignoring their pleas to stop my main focus being the boy trapped. I grabbed my whip off my side and coated it with water and froze it slinging it towards the villain slicing his lower half. I ran to the idiot stuck in the goo like substance and started to pull the slime off his face so he could breathe.

"GET THIS SHIT OFF MY HANDS AND I CAN GET MY DAMN SELF FREE!" He screamed at me as i rolled my eyes freeing his hands and stepping back.

"Do as you wish you idiot."

The faint smell of caramel filled my nose as he started making explosions from his hands. The goo he would get off of him would just be refilled with more goo. AS I went to help again I saw a back pack being thrown past my head hitting the villain square in the face. I went to turn to see who threw it but i teen about my age with green hair ran past me starting to pry this boy out. I shook my head and went back to helping this kid free him. Right as we pulled him out we heard the ever so familiar ray of hopes voice.

"Never fear! All Might is here!" All Might ran forward knocking the villain out with his Texas smash.

The air pressure from the blow blew all three of us back to the entrance of the alley. The guy with the green hair hit his head on the ground and passed out. I got up and walked over to him feeling the back of his head to make sure there was no injury then laid him back down. He groaned loudly as i laid him down and he opened his eyes to see icy blue eyes looking down at him.

"What happened?" He sat up looking around confused.

"All might came in and saved the day. You passed out from the blow he dealt." I circled around him to make sure he had any other injuries. "My name's Mizuko Kayama."

His eyes went wide at the mention of my last name. "You mean your related to the Kayama family? As in Nemuri Kayama? The R-rated hero Midnight?!"

"Sure am she's my aunt actually." I rubbed the back of my head laughing. "You must know a lot about heroes if you knew my last name."

"Yeah I've always wanted to be a hero so I've always studied the quirks of all of them." He laughed a bit looking down the alley at the blonde. "Oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya! Thank you for helping ka-chan before I could help!"

"You know that angry looking idiot?" We both looked down at 'Ka-chan' being checked over by the heroes as well as being promised apprentice spots at each heroes respective agency. He looked over at us and gave us both a go to hell look. "Quite the charmer if you ask me."

"He's not that bad honestly. I've known him since we were kids. He's my best friend even thought he doesn't feel the same right now." He sighed softly as the heroes finally came to us.

The heroes lectured us about what we did was reckless and stupid and how we shouldn't run in like that again and we could've been seriously injured. I zoned at while hearing their lecture, the faint smell of caramel filled my nose as 'ka-chan' came closer. Red locked with icy blue as he walked by he rolled his eyes and scoffed as he left the alley. I mumbled ass quietly after he left the alley.

After the lecture was finally over Midoriya and I parted ways after exchanging numbers so we could keep in touch until the UA entrance exam. I left the alley way making my way home when a loud voice came from behind me.

"HEY! OLD ASS BITCH!" I turned around to see 'Ka-chan' stalking towards me.

"How can I help you." I asked giving him the iciest glare I could give.

"Just for the record I didn't need your fucking help to get out of that situation" He spat at me glaring right back.

"If it wasn't for Midoriya and I you would have been dead. You should be grateful for a friend like him 'Ka chan'." I turned away from him starting to make my way back home.

"THAT'S KATUSKI BAKUGO TO YOU ICE BITCH!"

I turned my head to look at him meeting his red eyes then turned back the way I was walking. "Whatever hot head."

As I made my way down the path to my house the thought finally hit me. "Fuck I forgot the bread!"