|003|

Third person POV

Yun was panicking.

"I know what your thinking but no- we didn't have sex." He cleared up. "I asked our maid to change your clothes for you."

Yun groaned in pain holding her head. "Fuck." She hissed.

"Here," he handed here a glass of water and painkillers.

"Thanks," Yun swallowed the tablet and downed the water.  She watch as the man got up walking over to his closet, taking out a pair of joggers and a T-shirt.

"Here, it's not much but it should fit. You can use my bathroom so no one disturbs you-Oh there are towels and robes in there as well."

He was so nice, she felt bad for forgetting his name

He was so nice, she felt bad for forgetting his name....assuming that he did tell her...

After taking a shower she got dressed in the clothes he gave her. She found a note left on the desk telling her to go downstairs when she had done. Yun quickly made her way down.

"Jungkook who is this?" She froze in her spot.

"This is YunHui." the man, Jungkook, answered. "My girlfriend," he smiled hugging her. "Just go with it," he whispered into her ear. Yun gave out an awkward smile.

"Sure, yeah I'm er his...girlfriend..."

"That's lovely, it good to see that being an idol isn't stopping you from dating." His mother smiled before leaving for work.

"Did she just say idol? Jungkook ? Oh no no no, please don't tell me this is happening.." Yun panicked in realisation, backing away from him. That's why he looked familiar! She had never met any of the members before, and while she had supported Yoongi's career she never paid much attention to the others.

"What's wrong? You weren't like this yesterday? Is this because I'm an idol?" He asked looking slightly annoyed? Upset? Angry?

"Jungkook from BTS? As in the same group with Min Yoongi?"

"Is he your bias or something?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"No...but he is my ex.."

"Haha very funny." He rolled his eyes.

"I wish it were a joke but seriously, we broke up yesterday." She stated

"Prove it."

Yun pondered, thinking of what she could say to him. She would show a picture, texts or something but her phone was conveniently out of juice. "Last week you walked in on Yoongi naked." She stated remembering the story Yoongi has told her.

"Hey! In my defence why would you be having a shower in the dorms when you have your own house! Oh shit it's you! Why did you break up?" Yun explained everything to him. "What the fuck...well your my girlfriend now."

She looked at him, dead in the eyes. "Haha very funny."

"Come on! Please, my parents will except you to be here for dinner, just for one day-and maybe any other time they want to see you...." Jungkook rambled on. "It's only for a bit,"

"Thanks for your help and everything but no thank you, you can just tell them that we broke up-or you could just tell the truth..."

Jungkook sighed. "I can't." He shook his head. "Look there is more to the story, but for now please, just pretend to be my girlfriend for a while." Yun showed no sign of agreeing. "....let me take you home?" Jungkook asked. "And please just think about it."

[several hours later]

"I can't believe you would leave me with a stranger." Yun growled. "I can't fucking believe you." She glared.

"Woah woah woah! Hey! You wanted to stay! Besides I know that he's a good guy-"

"And?! I was drunk! You know to never let me-"

"Fucking chill. Nothing bad happened. Like I said, I knew that nothing would happen. Jungkook is a good guy, if it wasn't him I wouldn't have let you go." Tania rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I'm heading out now."

Yun sighed in frustration.

Hey...I know you said you didn't
want to but, please...just this once

Jungkook?

How did you get my
number??

Yun, please~
I'm omw to pick you up,

I didn't agree to this 🤦‍♀️

Wear something
comfortable I'm five minutes
away princess 😉

What even 🤦‍♀️

Edited 21st NOV 2021

a/n good morning, afternoon, evening to you gorgeous people <3 how was your day? make sure to stay hydrated and sleep well! if it's late night please put this book on hold and go to sleep! your sleep and wellbeing is more important than this!!