|007|

Yoongi stood by her car. His face was covered by mask and head with a hat. But she knew it was him. He was waiting with a bouquet of roses in hand. Yun sighed walking away form the window.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked. "Who's out there?"

"Yoongi. He's been there for almost an hour now. He's waiting for me to get off work."

"You get off in ten minutes." Chris concluded. "Are you going to go to him?"

"I have no choice but to go." She sighed.

"Hey that other guy sends you flowers everyday, has he sent you some today?" Chris asked. "Well even if he didn't you have a selection on flowers that he's sent you throughout the week. Actually you have to thank him for me, the office smells much better."

"I'll tell him, but how is walking out with flowers going to do anything?" Yun asked.

"Well obviously he'll see that you have a new love interest." Chris explained. "Come on Yun, he might leave you alone."

"No." She sighed. "Chris I know him, He'd pester me on who it was and won't stop till he knew. I really don't want to deal with him right now."

"Hmmm." Chris wondered. "You could leave through the back exit and I'll take my car round the back and then drive you home...how about that?" He suggested.

"It's alright, I don't want to trouble you, I'll just have to face him." Yun spoke grabbing her bag. "It was bound to happen sooner or later, just would have hoped for later rather then now."

Yoongi sighed taking his phone out. "She should have been here by now." At that moment he was another car pull up by the exit. It looked familiar. "Where have I...."

He saw the car door open, a man stepped it and opened a door to the building which revealed Yun. He couldn't make out the mans face but he watched her get into the car with him. This upset him a great deal. Here he was waiting for you yet you were leaving with another man. His eyes narrowed  as he called Jin to pick him up.

{Jungkook's POV}

"You're looking pretty today Yun," I complimented taking her hand. "Bye then again, you always do." I grinned.

"What are you doing here?" She asked slightly panicked. "You can't be here right now...oh no..fuck-" Ouch.

I frowned. "I didn't think you hated me that much..."

"No!" She whisper-shouted. "Yoongi's here! He can't see you!" My eyes widened.

"He's here?" I started to panic. "Is he looking at us???"

"Yes...he's glaring at you...but I don't think he's recognised you yet... God I'm so glad I parked further away today."

"Okay I know what to do, get into my car and I'll drop you off, come on Yun." I told her getting into the drivers seat. "Quick-no sit besides me." I told her.

She quickly waked around and got into the passenger seat. We both sighed in relief when we drove of the premises. "I don't think he saw you,"

"Good."

{Yoongi's POV}

"What happened?" Jin asked as I got in. "Did she leave?"

"She left with another man." I frowned. Who could it have been? The car looked familiar but I just can't place it...

"She did? Maybe it was family and your just misinterpreting things." Jin suggested.

I shook my head. "The thing is the car looked really familiar...it was a...but anyone could have one right? Yun also has one."

"A what? Well I'm glad to drive you where you want but you should've just called Jungkook." He started. I asked him why and he continued and said that on his way to me he saw Jungkook's car going back from this direction. "He was probably with his girlfriend, you should have called him maybe we could know who she is."

"No...he wouldn't..." I muttered. "Nothing." I replied to Jin asking me what I was talking about.