Mia and Mav P1 ( lesbian short story )

Mia POV
  It's my favorite time of year...fall. It's now October and it's getting colder. And by colder I mean 80 degrees and not 100. I live in Florida, I am junior in high school. I have girlfriend named Mav, I love her..but she doesn't have to know how much just yet.
Mav POV
I love this time of year, the time where piercings are half off at the mall. I love piercings. Luckily my girlfriend thinks there hot and not gross the rest of my family, not including my mom.
Anyway it's Monday today and Mia and I are going to get her nosed pierced and another ear piercing for me. At the moment I have 19 ear piercings and 1  nose piercing. It's her first piercing besides her two in her ears that she got when she was only a few months old. So she's pretty scared. Took me forever to be able to convince her to let me take her. Once she agreed she said there was one condition. She said and I quote " you pay and you also have to take care of me the whole six months it take to heal " and I agreed because I do that anyway.
" MAVALINE! " I hear this and turn as a reaction to my name and I don't see the person with the voice I recognize as Mia. But soon she turns the corner of the high school hallway.
" I can't get this piercing. I was watching videos on it all morning and I-i can't do it. So let's just go to McDonald's instead. You pay of course " she says once she reaches me
" yea...no you're getting it. I'll be there. I'm getting one too, it'll be fine. What were you watching that made you scared? "
" nose piercing fails on youtube.." she says quietly playing with her hoodies string
" you did it to yourself then. It doesn't hurt, at least it didn't hurt when I pierced my own nose..."
" yes but that's you, I'm more sensitive. What if it gets infected or something? " she leans on the locker next to mine as I get my gym clothes
" then we will take care of it. There are signs of a infected piercing way before it is lethal "
" LETHAL! What does that m- "
" bad choice of words. I just meant that if it does get sick then we can fix it before it hurts you, you won't die." She pinches my arm a little harder than playful.  " o- hey! " I say in defense and she looks at me with her pretty but now narrowed eyes.
" I'll see you in gym. I have to go the library first "
I nod and kiss her cheek before she walks away. I chuckle as I close my locker to go to gym