What happened?

Today was a great day for Midoriya, All might helped the class strengthen their quirks and helped with endurance. He was impressed with his classmates, especially Todoroki when he built a massive ice wall and Bakugou creating explosions twice the size they normally are. Privately, All might tried to convince him that breaking his bones was not a good way to fight but he zoned out. After the long day of training plus his extra training after school, it ended up being quite late by the time he walked back home. While walking he saw a strange figure just standing there, who was up that lat-

Midoriya passed out

Many hours later

Midoriya woke up as though he had thirteen hours of sleep. He had a vague memory of what had happened, trying his best to piece together the last moments before he passed out.

"What.. happened" He asked in a mumble tone, still tired.

He looked around to find himself in the comfort of his room, how did he get here? Did someone break into his room and put him into bed? He turned to his left to see the window, it was open. As uncomfortable as he felt, he assumed that whoever might of been here, wouldn't of stayed as they had no reason to.

He checked his phone, and when he looked at the time he saw that he woke up thirty minutes later than the time he normally got up at. He quickly jumped out of bed, going to grab his clothes but when he saw his reflection in a mirror, he could of fainted.

"Are those.. cat ears?" He looked at them, assuming they were a fake headband but when he grabbed his right ear to take them off, he felt pain.

"What is going on!" Midoriya shouted in confusing, starring at himself like he was an alien. He nearly calmed down... and then he felt a tail brush his arm.

"Who..?" He looked behind him to see a moving tail.. attached to him. "That's not normally there!" He shouted in a mix of confusion and frustration.

He heard his phone vibrate, so he turned around to see that he had a text message from Uraraka asking him where he was and that she was waiting for him at the gate. He quickly responded, telling her that he woke up late which was technically true. He told her to not wait for him and just go inside.

He looked around his house to find a baseball cap, using it to cover his ear which, although felt uncomfortable, it was better than the embarrassment of all his classmates seeing him like this. He quickly shoved his tail down inside his jeans, and ran off to school.

Time skip to UA

Midoriya apologized to Mr Aizawa for being late, and made his way to his desk. He had to sit on his tail but after a while he got used to it.

Todoroki stared at Midoriya confused, why was he wearing a hat inside? He ignored it but kept a mental note to pay attention to Midoriya since something was wrong, he just didn't know what it was yet..

Author's note

Hi! I've re-written this part, if you hate it and like the original style, tell me ;)