1

Damian (DJ)

It's always been easy for me to find a girl to be with, especially since they know just as well as I do, that I'm that nigga

It's always been easy for me to find a girl to be with, especially since they know just as well as I do, that I'm that nigga. And I mean that in the most arrogant way possible. I mean I really came a long way from growing up not having shit to have er'thing that a nigga want, including women, at the palm of his had. This shit fells amazing!

These young niggas look up to nigga and that shit make me feel good. It let me know that I grew to be some in most people eyes. Yeah I know being a drug dealer isn't the ideal job but this shit is for life and it pay a nigga bills.

Now I'm not one of those dumb ass drug dealers that go out and buy a private jet and shit like that cause how the fuck. I don't be buying unnecessary shit either. I do like to splurge but a nigga not gone buy 10 Rolexes just cause I can. And besides all that I clean all my money through my strip clubs and restaurants.

My niggas Bullet, Ghost, and Trey always been there for me. Those niggas like my brothers and I would kill for them cause I know they will do the same, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! But right now these mother fuckers wanna talk about bitches and shit. Which is funny cause he can never be faithful long enough to keep a girl.

"So DJ when you gone snag you a baddie?" I looked at this nigga Bullet like he had 2 heads cause he know my number one rule.

"My guy, you already know what I'm about to say"

"Yeah yeah yeah, never fuck with a bitch if she quick to fuck with you. Yeah we know you tell us all the damn time like you our daddy or some shit nigga."

I just shrugged my shoulders and drunk from the henny in my cup. It's really interesting how this nigga wanna talk about girls when he and his baby mama been on and off for years because of him. With the life that we live, trying to bring a girl into us dangerous.

" but why this nigga had to say daddy. Nigga is you gay?" Er' body but Bullet started to laugh at ghost joke.

"Haha my nigga I'm serious. I bet this nigga can't even keep a girlfriend."

And I bet you'll shut up if I shoot you.

This nigga Bullet always wanna bet on some shit then get mad when he lose and one thing bout it, I never back down from a bet.  Plus how hard will it to be to find a girl who already doesn't want me. Like look at me. Females will fall to there knees just to talk to me.

"Bitch i betchu I can"

"Don't do it DJ you know you can't bag a bitch even if you wanted to ugly ass." 

"Trey shutcho bitch ass up. You mad cause you don't have a bitch and I can get anyone I like."

"Ok fine if you say you can at Trey's party next week imma give you a girl to talk to and you gotta go from there for a year. Oh and I bet 10 racks on it"