2

Liane

Saturday came faster than expected and I was really dreading this party. I wish I would have never agreed to go but i will always be a woman of my word. I told Nana I was going so I'll be there. But I really don't have anything to wear so maybe I won't go

Before I could finish my thought there was a knock at my door. I already know it's Nana.

"Girl you not dressed yet"

She asked as soon as I opened the door. I just gave her that look and she already knew what I was on.

"I'm just saying.....

Looking down at her apple watch she pointed out the time,

We're already 30 minutes late"

"That's fine, you know I didn't want to go to this crap anyway."

Closing and locking the door, we proceeded back to my room. "Plus I don't know what to wear. Help please"

She just rolled her eyes but put her bag down to help. "All of these clothes in your closet and you don't know what to wear? Really" Pulling back my clothes from the hanger, she stopped when she found a dress that she liked. The dress she chose was a mid length dress with a slit in the side and an exposed back.

"Girlllll you wear this and you will have every nigga in there going crazy."

Looking at the dress trying to decide if I wanted to wear it or not. It literally sits in my closet because it's not something I would wear. My cousin and I went shopping one day and she brought it to spice me up but I haven't worn it yet.

"I don't know Na....... you know I don't like that dress."

She took it off the hanger and gave it to me anyway.

"Here just wear it tonight then let it sit in the closet forever."

I reluctantly took the dress and started to change.

"Bitch you are going to look so bad"

Walking away to the bathroom I looked in the full body mirror I had in there. Kind of liking the dress. I turned to the back to see how my booty looked and can say that that thang is thanging.

"Bitch I told you you would look good and you were over there like "I DoNt kNOw nA""

I could help but to shake my head

"I do look good huh" I continued looking at myself.

"Yeah but come on girl we an hour late now"

"Ok I'm coming let me just put on some perfume and grab my keys then I'll be ready"

After finalizing my look we left out of my apartment
"And we taking my car cause when I'm ready to leave I don't want no excuse."

"That's fine. I plan on leaving with my man tonight anyway." Stopping she did a little twerk with her hand up and her tongue out. I couldn't do nothing but shake my head.

Hitting the key to my 2018 Honda Accord, we got in.

"Alright, put the address in the GPS"

Damian

Hearing my phone right I couldn't help but grunt. A nigga is dumb tired after making sure business at my club is good. I reached to grab the phone that was ringing to see who was calling me.