#2 Dragon Witch!?

Image above is dragon witch in human form.

Roman just got home after walking through the forest. he was proud of himself, he had just defeated a giant dragon witch. It was magenta and black. So he was surprised to see the woman version of it at the house when he got home.

"Hey guys I'm h- WHAT IS THAT DOING HERE"

"I'm Thomas magical feelings..Atleast I am Now."

"what's wrong princey? I get it's a girl but that's okay right?"

"THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM WITH IT VIRG"

"Then what is?"

"THAT'S THE WOMAN FORM OF THE DRAGON WITCH I JUST KILLED"

"it's true but... I'm weaker now and can't do magic" the woman put her hand to her forehead dramatically "my names Murella"

"like cruella?"

"Roman don't be mean!!"

"sorry pat"

"Roman this new side of thomas's cannot possibly be as disheartening(does that fit here??) as you're describing this female."

"she is though Logan her magic is slow torture until death. She barley missed me."

Virgil was now giving murella a look of death

"well yeah I didn't wanna die."

"I'm just ignore she exists. But. If you try anything I won't hesitate to kill you."

"sounds good to me"

"hey princey weren't we gonna watch a Disney movie?"

"oh yeah c'mon virg"

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY VIRGIL AND ROMAN CUDDLES.
NEXT DAY

Roman wakes up to hugging Virgil close to him. The sun was shining in their faces through Romans curtains

"Morning my chemically imbalance romance"

"Morning princey"

Just then they heard a distressed meow of a cat and they both looked at eachother confused

"Virgil do you have a cat?"

"No Patton and Logan can't scince they live in the same room and Patton is allergic.."

"Hmmm I will go ask the devils."

"He's your brother roman. Although I agree atleast call him his name."

"Fineee."

Roman walked up to the door with devils on it and walked into something he didn't want to see. His brother and deceit sleeping in the same bed. He almost puked and turned around closing the door.

"Holy godmother their a thing?!" He whispered that very quietly as to not wake them up. He then went to what looked like what would be the dragon witches room but she wasn't in there and Patton and Logan weren't anywhere to be seen that's when roman realised

"Oh my Disney. She turned them into cats"
-time skip 10 minutes"

"I MEAN HOW DID I NOT NOTICE"

"Roman stop being dramatic, guess she wasn't a new side"

"I SWEAR WHEN I FIND HER I'LL KILL HER"

"okay princey that's enough" Virgil grabbed roman and sat him down on the bed in Romans room.

"Let's just find them and reverse it."

"How?!"

"She isnt in he room right?"

"No she is not"

"I will sneak in look for a book on reversing spells and grab it while you find Patton and Logan."

"Okay."

So they went they're separate ways and roman easily found Logan and Patton while Virgil was having a little trouble but eventually he found the right book.

"Okay all we have to do is speak a couple words or something."

"What are the words?"

"I'm I think it's...delorishd holfkot jodgibt"

"That's gibber-"

And right there poof Logan and Patton were turned back to that Virgil gives roman a look of 'what were you saying' but roman had already went to go kill that dragon witch. Witch / >;) / ofcourse was successful.