#4 sick

Remile bich because I want to.

It was a normal in the non-sides house. Remy and Emile currently were the only ones in there, well, either than some sides that don't have a big impact on Thomas's life , for one example, terry. The hot-headed part of Thomas's personality and more. What? You think Patton, or roman, or even virgil has to hold that?

Anyway, it was a normal day either than Emile waking up feeling sick and still angry at Remy because Remy drank all the coffee AND tea in the house. But Remy came in after going out to buy more because he didn't want his boyfriend really angry at him still, him and Emile were the oldest and the only ones in a intimate relationship with eachother so they were like the others cool parents. Remy didn't like the idea of that but, ofcourse, Emile did, being the kid of Patton and Logan and Remy being of roman and Virgil (he was named after Remus), they both had the opposites attract love, anyway. Emile would have gotten up and made breakfast for everyone. But he accidentally slept in so when remy got in they're shared room and saw that Emile was still sleeping so he woke him up, and Emile did get up. Except he complained about how he had a head ache and felt icky. So Remy went out of the room made himself some coffee and his boyfriend some tea got a ice pack and a thermometer them told the non sides there were toaster stroodel's galore in the freezer and to keep it down scince Emile was sick. Then some of them made aww and I'll sounds so Remy grounded them.

Remy got upstairs and told Emile what happened, that made Emile laugh, the depresso espresso then asked him to open his mouth and put a thermometer in it his tempature was
20° above average so he put the ice pack on emile's head and gave him the tea. The rest of the day they watched comedy movies. And when the third oldest non-side came in complaining about them Remy told him what to do and if they chase him yell for them.