05: Lovefool

Taehyung didn't know why he agreed for Jeongguk to walk him home, but he did and now they were awkwardly walking together. Or more like Taehyung was awkward meanwhile Jeongguk kept trying to put his arms around the omega and get close to him, pestering him with affection. Taehyung would eventually fall for it and smile at the alpha.

"You live here?" Jeongguk asked with a big smile, hands in the pockets of his leather jacket, eyeing the place where he met Taehyung for the first time the day before.

"Well yeah... this is my brother's café," Taehyung said nonchalantly, halting his steps.

"Can we have a cup of coffee then?" the alpha asked, eyes big and sparkling, making Taehyung feel a tug in his stomach, annoying butterflies hovering around.

Taehyung sighed shaking off his thoughts. "Jeongguk... stop it, I need to do things rights and talk with my boyfriend before you get any ideas"

Jeongguk pouted slightly but managed to grin again. "Can I least have your number?" he asked offering Taehyung a playful bunny smile. "Please... come on Taehyung, you did let me kiss you"

The omega's eyes got wide and big again. "Shh! Someone could hear!" he whisper-shouted putting his right hand over Jeongguk's mouth to make him shut up.

But Jeongguk licked him.

"You're so gross"

"And you are so cute..." he replied with a soothing tone of voice, a tint of teasing in there. Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "So tomorrow are we going to check on the kittens? I want to see Nochu again"

"Tsk, maybe... goodbye Jeongguk"

"No kiss goodbye?"

"Jeongguk" Taehyung smacked his arm making the alpha groan.

"Aw come one, I need a kiss from you to grant me strength to face my irritating mother," the alpha said putting both hands on Taehyung's shoulders, his charming face and alluring voice getting into the omega's nerves, crackling lightly the shell of his core.

"Guk... someone could see us," Taehyung said in a low tone of voice, looking around to see nowhere in sight but Jeongguk only caught the way Taehyung's sexy voice called him 'Guk'.

"One kiss on the cheek then" the alpha smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung sighed glaring at the alpha. Why were alphas so annoying sometimes? even when this one was so damn attractive and funny.

"Give me your phone," the omega said putting his hands on the alpha's arms making his hold drop. Jeongguk tilted his head but handed his phone to the omega, nonetheless. Taehyung unlocked the password-less screen to put his number on it. "There, you have my number now but no kisses"

"Fine" Jeongguk pouted for a moment, smiling at the end looking at the name 'Taehyung' on his phone. "I'll be gone then," he said and Taehyung nodded, waiting for him to leave.

But Jeongguk had other plans, he was quick to take Taehyung's face, squeezing lightly his cheeks and pecking his lips for no more than three seconds, enough to leave a flustered omega with red cheeks and a glaring gaze on the alpha, who waved happily goodbye, sprinting away.

Taehyung felt like a stupid teenager.

And he still was wearing a silly smile and dusty pink cheeks when he entered the café, making the tiny doorbell sound light. He was greeted by a cheeky Haerim who was grinning widely at him showing her dimples, with her phone in one hand and with the other in her mouth, suppressing a yell. Jin was behind the counter preparing coffee for customers.

"Tell me I didn't imagine what I just saw!" Haerim screamed jumping on her feet, making her round glasses fall on her nose. Some people stared at her.

Taehyung looked at her like she was crazy. "What's gotten into you?" he scoffed, trying to walk but the small girl kept blocking his way.