Introduction

A/N

The title page got messed up so it looks sideways. The picture above is what it's supposed to look like. Anyway, looks like I'm back with another story that I've recently written and finished and now I'm typing it. Enjoy.

Sue and Miu are the Voo-Doo sisters. They're voo-doo dolls after all. (Yeah no s**t honey, also yes this is back with me criticize my writing) They're almost identical sisters. However, Miu was made first despite the ball joints coming in after stitching. Sue was then made after without ball joints (cause why not). Since they're voo-doo dolls they can't feel pain (again no s**t honey). Others feel their pain based on if they're holding something that belongs to a person (and yes this is from monster high). They both go to a school made for Supernatural kids (monsters, mythical creatures, etc.) and humans. Miu and Sue can sometimes accidentally hurt their friends, creators/mother and father, and the people that they care about by getting hurt.  They can't hurt each other by doing that since they're both voo-doo dolls. They were both created by a couple, mad scientists. The male worked on Miu and the female worked on Sue. That's why they look identical, but different (like seperate, but equal just a lot nicer... sorry). After they were made stitch, ball joint, and all, they were electrified and were brought to life. People could actually end up dying from something that happens to Miu or Sue since they're both voo-doo dolls.