Miu's Profile

Miu-Doo is the oldest of the Voo-Doo Sisters (Yes, they can age). She was made first with ball joints and was electrified first. Since she has ball joints, sometimes she has trouble walking since the ball joints can become stiff. Miu is that type of older sister who's protective of the little sister (So a lot of older sisters that are around in the world). She's more calm and collected than Sue. Miu can sometimes show her fun-loving side when she's near Sue or her friends. Miu can actually age, but she can't die from aging (Well when you're a voo-doo doll, I'm pretty sure that you can't die from anything really). One day she'll have to get her ball joints replaced for either new ones or just stitching like Sue. While she may have ball joints, she does have features that make her look like Sue like her button eyes (Coraline is quaking and would like to have a word with you). , the occasional stitching, the hair, the mouth stitching, and the needles in her. She really care about her sister and her creators (No s**t Sherlock).

A/N

Hey guys I just can't believe that I'm back, now  I'll try to update as much as I can to make up for that big pause that I made from updating. As always goodbye my little devilish psychos~.