Chapter 1 - "We've Done it Again, Lads"

"We've done it again, lads," Louis Tomlinson said grandly, pulling the five boys in for an embrace.

Zayn cringed. "Stop it, you're going to ruin my hair, Louis!"

Niall cracked up. "Zayn, you're such a egotistical freak."

Zayn frowned. "Well, you're a... Tap-dancing, foul-mouthed, Irish leprechaun-lover!" The boys shared a laugh.

Niall opened his mouth to answer but Harry's voice cut in. "Are we fighting again? I thought we were all getting along quite nicely..."

Louis gave him a grateful nod. "Thank you, Harry. As I was saying, our Pokemon clothesline is currently the new trend in adolescent and teen clothing. Our iTunes sales have rocketed. And best of all, we're invited to The X-Factor USA as guest judges!"

"America has a lot of hot babes," Harry commented.

Liam gave Harry a stern look. "Harry, we're not going to fraternize with the contestants, are we?" Harry gave what sounded suspiciously like a disappointed sigh, but didn't argue.

Niall paused. "Are we going to Las Vegas there?" Liam gave him a stern look as well and Niall wilted under his gaze.

Zayn sighed. "Why so grumpy, Liam?" Liam didn't answer and the boys exchanged knowing glances. "Come on, mate. We know you're still upset about Danielle, but that was ages ago. You've got to move on!"

Liam stared blankly ahead. "I did move on."

"Yeah, with one girl for exactly one week," Harry pointed out.

Liam ran a hand through his hair. "It wasn't supposed to be this hard," He said after a long pause.

Louis sat down next to Liam and patted his back comfortingly. "We're all sorry for you, mate, but you've got to be less of a killjoy." Immediately, Zayn punched him in the arm, hard. "What?" Louis said defensively.

Liam stood up. "Forget it. Thanks guys, for the support." He went into his room quietly, swinging the door shut behind him.

"Look what you've done now, Lou, you've hurt his feelings." Zayn rolled his eyes.

Louis stared at them. "I say we take advantage of the situation and get drunk off our asses at the club. I heard Dublin's clubs are terrific."

"They are," Niall seconded.

No one disagreed.

--

Four hours later, Liam walked to the suite's kitchen, after calmed down a bit, and read the note on the table.

Went to Dublin club. Bye.

Liam rolled his eyes. He put on his jacket, put on his trusty sneakers and walked a couple blocks to the closest Dublin club. He entered the place and immediately, loud music blasted in his ear, colorful lights filled his vision and an air of people swarmed his senses.

Sure enough, he spotted Harry stripping onstage, Louis and Zayn laughing hysterically in the corner and Niall flirting with a random chick at the bar.

One by one, he made his way toward them.

Louis was the first one to approach Liam apparently. His blue eyes flashed with amusement and he threw his arm around Liam, trapping him in a rather awkward embrace.

"Good to see you, chap!" He slurred. Somewhere a few distances away, Zayn giggled and threw his arm over Louis's shoulder.

"Louis's a fun drunk!" Zayn exclaimed.

Liam smiled wryly. "I can see that." he frowned. "You boys have had enough to drink for one night, don't you think?" He carefully pried Zayn's arm from Louis's shoulder. "Let's get you home."

Harry moaned. "My head doesn't feel well."

Niall hiccuped. "I feel fine."

Louis laughed. "That's because Niall has a stomach of steel."

Niall forced a small smile. "Must be an Irish thing."

Liam softened. "Boys, let's go to the washroom to wash off your faces, shall we?"

Zayn patted his face. "What's wrong with my face?" he said at the same time Louis cried, "NOT NOW, LATER!"

"C'mon lads," Liam said, leading them to the washroom. He turned on the lights. They were bright, fluorescent lights and immediately, Niall - who had obviously drunk a couple drinks too many - shielded his eyes instinctively.

Moments later, Harry had finally regained all of his clothes. "I still don't feel well," he muttered.

Niall scoffed. "You're such a pussy, Styles."

Harry gave his usual cheeky grin as Louis nudged him. "Come on, Harry, we need to get out of here."

The five boys peered at the deserted bathroom.

Liam reached for the door, but it wouldn't budge. "Boys," he said in alarm. "The door isn't budging."

"Oh God," Harry said, giving his hair the usual flip.

Zayn's reflection in the mirror changed to horror.

Louis cried, "Kevin, save us!"

Niall giggled.

None of them knew what to do.

Liam ran his hand through his hair, stumped. He looked around the room. There were no windows. But luckily, his eyes rested on an airvent that led out through the ceiling. "I've an idea." Liam declared.

Louis groaned. "What is it?"

Liam pointed triumphantly at the ceiling. "We've our answer there, boys. Quick, prop me up on the toilet." He stood on top of the toilet bowl. "Now, there's five of us. We can boost ourselves up into the vent, and then we'll all help one another up, okay? I'll start on the bottom, and then Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Niall."

They followed him, although quite sloppily, the way they would be expected to do after drinking the night away. Liam shut his lids, trying to forget the strain that was balancing on his shoulders. "Oh God, Niall, please tell me you're there..."

And then... it happened. It happened all at once. Harry slipped on Liam's shoulders. Zayn fell off of Harry. Louis fell off of Zayn. Niall fell off of Louis... and slipped onto the flush button. There was a loud, distinct sound of a toilet and suddenly, the five boys were whisked away into darkness.

A/N

Holy moly. Did I mention how excited I am about this story? I'm such a weirdo. I told my friends about this story today and every one of them looked at me as if I belonged in an asylum. Oh well... I'm satisfied if you guys like it. Please vote or comment if you like it. The more comments I get, the quicker I'll be motivated to update. Love you to Pluto and back, xx Michelle