~Not Again~

Roses are red

I'll get a cop

Japan it's fucking

Time to stop

Characters: Russia, America, Aussie, Japan, NZ

Russia and Australia were calmly chatting till America comes running in screaming "GET IT AWAY FROM ME" pointing at Japan "oh but America-Senpai~ don't you want me too?~" she said trying to be seductive, Australia bursts into a laughing fit "c'mon mate the sheila isn't that scary" Aussie says still laughing.

"N-no but- FOrget it" Meri says suddenly japan pulls out a knife and a gun contemplating which one to use "hmmMm gun it is" she says quieter than a whisper, she shoots the floor, everyone stops what they were doing to see the gun pointed at Russia "you stole my senpai, so i steal yours" she says with a sinister look on her face.

Australia stands up and goes in front of japan and says "show and tell" (hehe reference to my fave movie ever) suddenly Aussie turns green and has a flag unknown to everyone "why am I here!" he shouts 'her' australia tells him by thinking, everyone is scared except russia he's enjoying this, hugging america not the gun thing "w-who are you?" she says shaking.

"I am what you would call one of australia's other personalities, There's me which i am Torres Strait Island, Australia and Aboriginal Australia" "cool" Russia says hugging Meri really tight "wEeEL me and meri are going somewhere, Right Meri" Russia says again "y-yeah" Murica says blushing furiously, after that they sprint off to russia's house.

"Ok well i'm gonna give Aussie his body back, if i'm here again and you are here with the same gun there will be trouble, got that sheila!" he says sternly and then transforms back to Aussie

With Russia and Meri

'Hehehe i have the perfect pick up line' "hey meri are you my homework, cuz i wanna slam you on the table and do you all night long" (top Rus for the win) America was just really flustered and said "are you sure you still wanna do me if i'm math?" he says trying to cockblock him "oh xexe that won't work on me" Rus said then pins murica to the wall and-

And Back to Australia >////<

Australia POV

I faint and can't remember anything that happened

5 hours later

I wake up to NZ and America crying on my bed? I guess i'm on my bed in my room, I'm confused, " NZ, Meri are you ok" I say with a hoarse voice, NZ look up at me and says " you're ok I thought you were in a coma, I was scared" "It's ok mate there's no way I can be in a coma, nothing's gonna hurt me' I reply back to her, immediately looks up and starts bawling her eyes out..

America are you ok, you know nothing can hurt me, I'm pretty much invincible at this point, the only thing that can hurt me is myself" I say whispering the last part. "I-I thought that you were going to die," he says in between choked sobs.

"nah Im fine I'm not gonna die"

Those were my last words before I fainted and then didn't wake up again

All I could see were New Zea's and Meri's distraught faces when they found out...

I died...

I'm so sorry this oneshot book series had to start on such a sad note, but it was the only thing I could think of without this story lasting forever

Anyways bye my little blobs

(blobs wtf)

589 words