The Snaggle-toothed Wonder

It's not clear to anyone why the little runt of the litter wasn't put out of her misery right from the beginning.  Maybe it was her crossed eyes, maybe it was that she was blessed with every undesirable trait that can be packed into one undersized weenie dog. If I knew then what I know now it wouldn't even be a question. It was the snaggle-teeth.

She wasn't put down that day, or the next, or the day after that.  She wasn't expected to make it through the first week, but she wasn't your typical weenie. This weenie had eleven chi chis. The number of chi chis that her royal ancestors had. It was a trait that had missed all of her beautiful brothers and sisters and landed right on her smooth, bald little belly belly.

Her first year was a rough one, fighting daily to establish dominance over dolly doo doo, the only sibling that lacked the intelligence to grasp that the little Snaggle-toothed sister was half her size. She was able to dominate her with sheer chi chi power and by never leading her attacks with her eyes. Doo doo never knew where the attack would come from since the runt's eyes were constantly staring in different directions.

As the days turned into weeks, the weeks turned into a year and the little Snaggle-toothed wonder received her name. She was assigned to the warrior class and was given the moniker Roxy Rae Rae.  She was the first retarded dog to earn warrior status and continued to shatter expectations at every turn.

This is her story..