three chocolate cookies

shes so nice. we have talked twice. the first time we talked she glanced up at me with those big brown eyes and i never stopped thinking of that night. she gave me this really pretty smile and i dont think i ever got over the idea that she could be mine. 

i watch her every week day leave the record store. I give her a soft smile and nice wave. she would do the same then put her earbuds in and round the corner. i follow her home on fridays. she has not noticed yet. once she is home she goes to her room and puts the new record on, of course she only ever buys the fifty cent ones from the back corner of the store. she doesnt pay the music much thought as she does her homework. once she finishes it up she goes downstairs for a snack, usually three chocolate chip cookies. she comes back up and dances around a bit. then she calls up one of her friends and makes plans. after the phone calls she goes down for dinner and i leave.

ive been in her room three times now. i took one of the shirts she threw in the trash because there were too many holes in it, i sleep with it. i left her a necklace once, she wears it thinking her mom was just being nice and pretending to not of given it to her. the last time i went in there she came home earlier than i expected and i had to hide in her closet. luckily she went to the bathroom so i had enough time to slide out her window. 

the second time we talked was when she tripped while walking home. I of course helped her up and once i saw the scrape on her leg i took her to the convenience store down the street and got her all fixed up. to be fair she was the one who said she did not have any band aids at home, i obviously wasnt going to let it get infected. she thanked me and gave me that gorgeous smile. 

three weeks ago i found out her name is maisy, she loves the beach. i also found out she wants to dye her hair silver in december before the winter dance. her friends told her to go for it but i disagree, her long brown hair is beautiful enough for me. 

unfortunately a boy asked her to the dance. so nicely enough i got him his dream girl and now they are together. maisy took the news well and only was upset because she already bought him a gift for their date the night before. she turns eighteen soon, i cant wait for that day because she will be mine. i have the perfect plan, i became her dream man. by our six month anniversary she will already be carrying our child, she will be stuck with me, forever.