the weird kid

college was going well until I realized I had a stalker. yes, i know that sounds insane why would anyone want to stalk boring old me, right? well i guess you could say it is because i was too nice to everyone. i gave everyone a chance, i did not judge them so maybe, that is actually where i went wrong.

see the thing is, is that i am roommates with the "weird kid". the one everyone secretly calls "the school shooter". i of course just assumed that he was mistreated and not understood. i mean everyone has a weird hobby or maybe just a bad situation in life. why should i treat them any differently. so of course i became his roommate without thinking twice about it. we rarely talk though, we really do not have much in common we just talk about the necessary things roommates talk about like bills, food, appliances, and then maybe we have had a movie night once or twice. 

so really we did not know much about each other or so i thought. i guess the walls are a little thin so he probably has heard some of my phone conversations and if you look around my room youll know i play volleyball. youll figure out i have a younger sister and that my favorite color is green. but still, you really would not know my whole life story just by hearing and seeing a few things. so when i started getting texts from anonymous numbers i assumed i knew this person really well and that it was a prank. 

but as time went on the texts did not stop and they just got worse and worse. then i found stuff of my own in his room. i confronted him and he said "i have no idea how your stuff got in here". i let it go but, then i started noticing whenever i left my room he would come out too within a minute. whenever i texted my friends saying i have no plans he would ask to hangout. one time i brought home one of my guy classmates to study and he caused so much noise in the kitchen we could not concentrate so he had to leave. 

then i realized that he was in every one of my classes. he even got a job at the coffee shop across the street from my diner job and is always off when i am off. since i noticed this three months ago i got a lock, a new phone, and i have changed my hours at work. i also always try and have someone over with me and i am planning on moving out next month but, i will do it when he is not here so he doesnt know. 

i am hoping that will put an end to what he thinks this "relationship" is. i am going to inform the police just in case so, he cant do anything to anyone else.