𝟬𝟰

after quick change of clothes,they traveled to sparks where they went through slight turbulance when descending.

all but the queen walked out,holding their stomaches.

"minor turbulance my butt."riven said,leaning on timmy.

"i think i'm gonna loose my lunch."brandon commented.

stella grumbled beside the queen."don't talk about lunch."

they stopped for tecna to check their location as the queen helped her.when they found the approx location tecna interuppted bloom and sky.

"enough you two.in this frozen planet i'm having trouble pinpointing the landmark.

"can you imagine this was once one of the tree most beautiful planets in the universe?"stella commented,behind them."yeah before it was destroyed by fury of ancestral witches."brandon huffed out.

"there are no signs of life,we can't find the library from here."the queen said.she looked at bloom and said."bloom,perhaps you could help."

bloom nodded."yes,daphne's mask will help us here."she took the mask and put it on her face,looking around herself.

"yes!i can see sparks as it used to be.it's beautiful!"

"bloom,focues on the mountains and find a sharp peak with strange carvings."the queen told her,suddenly shaking.helia,who was beside her,stepped closer to her to share body heat.she noticed it and smiled while looking at the ground.

"there it is!but we'll never reach it on foot by the night."

"we should use the motorbikes from here now on."tecna said,already getting the bikes out."we can't see anything from the ground because of the fog."

"we couples ride together."bloom said,climbing behind sky.

"her majesty and helia could ride together,i'll go with flora."aisha said.

the queen gave a wary look at the bike but with helia's assuring eyes,she got behind him.

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

sky and riven were racing to be first while helia was close behind,others far behind them.

when helia felt the arms wrap around him tighter he looked over his shoulder and saw the queens head dropping slightly.

having no toher choice helia sped up until he arrived first and got the queen from the bike,placing her on the ground,most of her body on his.he removed the helmet and saw her face was a light color of blue and her eyes looked misty.

others arrived soon and stood around them

"is she going to be okay?"brandon asked.

"i think it's her energy."helia said.his grandfather had thought him a lot more than other students,it being their colture."her kind runs on a different energy and there is a lack of it here from the lack of life."

"if we bring her back to the ship,can you help her with your talent,helia."stella asked him.he nodded and begun placing the queen on the bike.

the queen,who has been quiet the entire time,called out for bloom.

"your majesty do not worry,we will first make sure you are alright and then we'll continue.your health is more important."

"okay then,it's settled.we'll go back,rest,eat and then we'll come up witha plan after her majesty recovers."riven said,climbing back on the bike.

the rest soon followed and soon,they were back on the ship.