₀₇

They all prepared the stuff for the adventure after the Queen woke up and doctor said it's fine for her to go.Everybody wanted to hear her voice but Faragonda told them not to push it.The queen hasn't spoken yet although she wants to,she hasn't found a chance since she's helping Tecna with finding the black gate.They had no luck beside figuring out they need a key so it's most likely a portal.

Queen saw Bloom looking around,not knowing what to do as most of them so she sighed,coughed lightly to get their attention.When she had it she pointed for all of them to take seats.Bloom hoped that she will speak now.

Few seconds went by after they all sat down,Bloom to Queens right and Helia on her left while everybody was around and in front of them.

The Queen sighed and opened her mouth.

"Hi."She said and chuckled nervously.She stopped when she saw all of their mouths dropped open,even Riven's."What?"She asked them.

"You have the most beautiful voice I have ever heard!"Musa told her.She wondered how did she sound when she sang.

Helia fell in love with the Queen even more after hearing her voice.It was beautiful.

"Oh,um...thank you."The Queen said.Bloom took her hand and asked her."Do you maybe want to talk to us?We have a lot of time until we get to the Pixie village.And we are good listeners."She said,knowing that the Queen hadn't spoken to anyone on while.She nodded with a smile on her face.It wasn't easy for her to thrust someone but this team had made her want to thrust them after little time.

"The story ever body tells is a bit wrong so..."She shrugged."I was young when I met your parents but I knew that they were good people,just like your sister.She was the big sister I never had.I last saw them when they came to tell my parents that you mom is pregnant with you.We never saw you and we didn't get the chance.Daphne already took you to Earth.My parents heard that your parents are in danger and left to help them.They never came back so I was crowned.As you may know I was only 8 at that time so others had to help me.It was a little bit hard since I couldn't speak,I just didn't want to.I haven't found the strength in me to speak.Years slowly went by when one day I was walking through a forest and I saw the future,I saw that you will come and ask for my help.I said yes to you even if I knew that will endanger my people.But I was afraid that if I didn't help you,the ancestral witches couldn't be killed and they would destroy everything and then my planet.So I helped you even if it brought me more danger that I could have imagined but it brought me something I never had...friends."She finished and smiled.

"GROUP HUG!"Stella yelled and enveloped the Queen into a hug first and rest hugged them too after few chuckles.

"Do you even have a name?"Riven asked.Helia glared at him for being so rude but Queen shook it off.

"I do."She nodded her head."Yes,I was named Safrina after my grandmother by my mother,it means person who is ambitious,confident,determined and and has strong unyielding willpower and the courage."

"From Bible,your name is from the Bible just like angels."Bloom said.

Safrina chuckled."Yes,I'll explain.Our ancestors were not only the great giants but angels.I would tell you the whole story how their blood mixed up but it's long and confusing,maybe another time.But I can tell you about present."

She didn't leave out a single detail,Safrina told them everything.Her culture was large and it would be surprising if they got everything.

»»—————————— ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ——————————««

Tecna stood in the middle and said."So then our first objective is to find the Black Gate that's the portal of Obsidian."She checked her data and after few seconds voice spoke."Obisidian detected."It showed right coordinates to it.

Chatta flew by her."But the Black Gate was closed a long time ago!We'll need Lockette and key of portals back at the Pixie Village.See,I knew you were going to need us."

Safrina laughed at her enthusiasm.It felt good to laugh.

I don't know why,but I'm feeling like I'm being watched."Locette said and looked around herself,scared.

"The Tree of Portals holds the key to every door in every world of entire Magical Dimension. Let's go find the one we need."

The ship flew down next to the tree.Winx already transformed and ready.

"Safrina,you gonna stay here or are you coming with us?"Stella asked her.Safrina bit her lip and shook her head."I think I'm gonna stay here.I don't fell very good and I'll need all energy I can get."She was scared out of her mind.She is the only one that can kill those witches once and for all.Winx probably didn't understand who is the mage without choice but she knew.From the moment she was born that was her destiny written in the books.

Safrina was stopped in her toughts by yelling Sky."But... It only takes a second."She'll need to talk to him.He doesn't know about his destiny.Brandon tapped his shoulder and chuckled."Girls."

Boys sat down in their seats and checked the ship.Safrina walked over to Sky and tapped his shoulder."Can I talk to you?"She nodded her head to other room."It's important."He nodded and got up to follow her.

Safrina's POV

"Sky,I feel like I should warn you."I told him and sat down on one of the couches.Sky was confused at my words but didn't interrupt.."You already know how the prophecy goes;A king without the crown and descendant of archangel will save the ruler of the lost kingdom and the six of the fellowship that defends light will shine with dazzling strength in the evil darkness and what was lost will finally be found."I told him and waited for a reaction.I've know for a while he was crowned in secret but told nobody,I'm sure that not even his people know.I let him piece two and two together while smirking lightly.After few seconds his eyes widened and he looked alarmed."How do you know?"

I squinted my eyes and laughed."Sky,I am a Queen,your father had to inform that he was stepping down.It had to enter the archives.But that's not important right now."I hardened my gaze."What is important right now you have to take down those witches with Orion's sword.It is the only way,you have to stab them at the same time somehow while I cast a spell that will most likely banish them or even kill them."

Sky looked unsure of my words but from what I heard,he's strong headed and brave.Together,we can defeat those witches.