~Prolouge~

Dear Zak Bagans fans,
   I hope you love this story and add it to your library, and I do make other books too so please follow me and like all of my books (^v^).

Your amazing author,
Raven Fullbuster.
—————–————————————
I was walking to my new house when I came across this guy who was muscular, and he was talking to his friends? well, I don't know, so I walked to my house and when I opened up my door it was like a mansion, I was so happy that I can move away from my old home and I existed to move into my new home.
The guy from earlier came by with his friends to introduce himself and his friends to his new neighbor which disclaimer it's me.
"Hello Ms, my name is Zak Bagans the host of Ghost Adventures and this is Arron Goodwin, Billy Tolley, and Jay Wasley" The man named Zak said in a polite way.
"Nice to meet you Zak, Arron, Billy, and Jay, I'm Astrid Swan and I'm new and I'm the host of a show called The Ghost Whisperer, but I'm having a break from doing it for awhile, so I decided to move here in Las Vegas." I said with a smile as my butlers were moving the boxes from the moving truck to my beautiful mansion.
"Wow I really love your house it looks like a mansion!" Arron said with an amazed look.
"Well it is a mansion cause I'm also a famous singer but I do that on my free time" I said with a smile, then everyone's jaws dropped.
"W-What? so your saying you are the lead singer from the band called Jaded by Chance?!" Zak said with his Jaw still dropped.
    "Yes I am, Mr. Zak" I said as I giggled at his face expression, as he was blushing when I was giggling.
   "I...Love...Jaded by chance!!!" Arron says shouting. "Yea I listen to your band a lot and my favorite song is the cover of Listen to your heart by Roxette." Billy says as Jay nods as he smiles. "Well I'm glad you like my songs and band....what about you Zak?" I asked Zak but as I looked at him he still had his jaw dropped. " I like the song så lenge jeg lever by Jaded by Chance" Zak says as he was blushing madly.
I giggled . "Thank you Zak and everyone...how about tomorrow you all have dinner at my place around 5:00pm." I said then everyone nodded as they started to leave.

——————————————————————

I'm sorry if this is short but it's been awhile since I wrote this book but please enjoy.

-Raven Fullbuster