two

Jungkook wants to see Jimin shatter.

Warning : non con-

Jungkook loves reducing jimin to this – this whimpering, weeping, wailing mess. He loves pushing him this far, loves getting him to the point where the frustration becomes too much and he just can’t take it anymore, loves pushing his pet so far past his limits that he breaks down like this.

“P-please,” jimin sob.

Jungkoook rubs his back. “What’s wrong, sweetheart?” He knows what’s wrong, of course, but hearing jimin say it gives him a delicious thrill.

“Need... Need to come,” he begs. “Pl-please. It’s been t-two months!” He sniffles and tries to snuggle deeper into jungkook.

“But, baby,”  says. “I own your chilli pepper (lmao) now. What would you do if I never let you come again?”

Jimin starts to bawl. “Please! Please, I’ll do anything, daddy, please just let me come!”

“Anything, huh?” He almost wants to test the limits of what everything is, but he doesn’t think that jimin can handle it right now.

“A-anything,” jimin sobs. “Please, please, please, please,” he whimpers.

Jungkook traces his fingers over the exposed skin that pokes out from jimin's cock cage. “I don’t know, sweetie. You’re so pretty like this. So needy. So desperate. So broken.”

Jimin just closes his eyes and weeps.

Jungkook bounces him up and down on his knee. Jimin gasps and moans when the motion makes the plug inside him press up against his prostate. “Come on, chim. Don’t you want to be my perfect little angel?”

Jimin nods. “Wanna be good for you,” he whispers.

Jungkook unlocks his cage and jimin looks up at him, wide-eyed with wonder. He smiles up at his pet as he pulls of the plastic device, then gives the tip of his hardening cock a tiny kiss. He strokes it twice, then pulls away.

“W-wha?” jimin whines, desperation slurring the single word.

Jungkook grins. “You didn’t think I was gonna let you come, chim, did you?” He asks. He darts his tongue out to lick the precome gathering on the top of his pet’s cock and laughs. “You did, didn’t you? No, baby. Not today. Today... Today, I want to see you cry.”

Jimin obeys, helplessly, sobbing as Jungkook blows gently on his aching length, sending him spiraling recklessly to new heights of desperation.

“That’s it, chim, scream if you need to, angel; I know how bad you need to come, and how cruel it is for me to deny you when you’re so broken.” His eyes flash black. “But baby, you gotta know by now that if there’s one thing I can’t resist, it’s you – ruined.”

Jimin throws his head back and starts to wail.

“That’s right, pepper (lmao). Shatter for me.”

I'm gonna cry after this :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(