00.3

It was pretty late at night. It was around one am or so.
The dorms were silent surprisingly. You looked out your window from your bed covered in blankets.
As you stared out the window you saw very few stars, well of course you couldn't. pollution sadly exists.

it was pretty cold even though you were under a bunch of fuzzy blankets. You were wearing a crimson riot sweater. It was a bright red, red riot's name in kanji across a square picture of him posing, and his name in English at the bottom. The sweater went to her mid thighs and her fingertips barely peeking out of the sleeves.

your eyes scan around the room blankly.  you stare at your posters littered on your wall. it was from various anime and singers you're fond of. everything else was rather boring. you only had a small desk with a wooden chair your bed. you laptop was on the desk, the screen glowing brightly. it was playing some soft music on low volume.

you just stared out your window trying to fall asleep. you sighed and smashed your face in your pillow.

your ears perked when you heard footsteps outside from the hallway.

knock, knock, knock. three knocks on the door.

"ehh? who is it?", you mumbled.

"it's me...", you heard a deep voice say.

"hahh? bakahoeee?", you asked 

"just hurry and open the god damn door!", he exclaimed banging on the door.

"it's open, chill...", you said.

you then heard the door open slowly with a click. then a thunp as it closed.

heavy footsteps. the sudden weight on the bed caused the bed to slightly sink.

your face was still smooshed in your pillow. the warm blankets were temporarily pulled off you. cold air washed over you.

"heyyy...", you complained in a whiney voice and tried to pull them back.

he didn't say anything but shoved you near the wall, it made you lose grip of your pillow. "jcjsibeksod!", you yelled as he simply pulled you to his chest. your back facing him. he just wrapped an arms around your waist and pulled the blankets over both of you.

"and you said you didn't want to cuddle...", you mumbled.

"s-shut the hell up! go to bed!", he whispered yelled in your ear. he laid his head in the crook of your neck. you could feel his hair softly poking your neck.

"haha okay, night...", you said softly and closed your eyes and lulled to a soft slumber surrounded in warmth.

( SIDE NOTE )
no they not dating... yet anyway 😳😳😳