My mistakes

I started flirting tickling jazzy squeezing her close to me and I knew that wasn't right I wanted to stop but Madison cheated on me and I knew that because her dad yelled at me and said what happened to the you had last week but I had been going out with her for 6 months she loved me to stay with me long enough I guess.

I really loved her and she did that to me?

Well that made me very angry so I just smiled and told Jazmyne I can't do this so I left her alone for the rest of the trip.

Someone on the bus told Madison what I was doing so I had already figured out so I went to break up with her first again I just couldn't do it no more so I ran to tell her and she was all happy and stuff but I didn't want to tell her now but the anger in me told me yes so I did.

"Madison I hate you and I don't love you no more!!" She ran fast asf like a crack head running for their crack that girl was gone so I laughed then left

Commentary: That was hilarious she ran like a retard.

So now its summer and That's when that song red nose came out girls was twerking up a storm in me I didn't know what it was but it felt good. One night I met this girl named Aaliyah she was Aight her favorite songs were red nose and gas pedal, so we started playing knicker knocker outside she kept sitting on my lap when we sat down after running she held my hand I knew she liked me so I asked her out she made a big scene but said yes.

Another night we played hide and go get it we was kissing and stuff we blocked everyone out.