...

My teacher Ms.Brown had a seating chart and sat me right next to her at the time I didn't know what to do honestly I was scared.
She had some chucks and hollister co.
On that's all I had to see to know she was wifey. She offered me some skittles of course I said yes. At the moment I wasn't paying this girl no attention anymore I was looking at this tall girl with a big butt she was dark and had glasses she came in class talking about this new kid,
I had no clue she was talking about me she said
" OMG yaw there's a boy that look like Chris brown he sexy!"

Then the girl sitting next to me kept tickling me so I'm like damn she bad asf and she making contact with me?
I had thought as soon I came to that school I was never gonna get a bad girl or even talk to one.
Imani had rudely interrupted us and asked me out I was like IDEK you .
Later on I said yes honestly later on I figured out that was the worst mistake I have made in a long time.
We did set it off the first day until...
At lunch I was sitting alone because I knew nobody really or I didn't know where they were so I sat down and this kid ill never forget sat next to me his name was jalen he was a good person.
I walked up to Imani and she asked me if she could sit on my lap

Me: No girl you trying to get these teachers to call my momma?

Imani: idk you my boyfrann

Me: well still no

I could see in her face she was mad .
Later I went to apologize only to find this bitch with one of the two niggas I hate Dalonte she was sitting on his lap.

Me: oh hell naw!

Imani: you didn't think you we're my only boyfriend? Ha!

This bitch had no clue what a true relationship was so I broke up with her .

Commentary: Imani was the first person I felt bad for at that school because she obviously didn't know what a relationship
Was that made me angry.

FYI: I didn't mean to say the B word I'm not that kind of person it's just she makes me angry when I think about her.

The next day I went to Band and this girl Ashley was wearing a white dress and was all over me she liked me is what she told me

Ashley: your one of the only cute black kids

Honestly I had no clue how to take that
Like as a compliment or a put down

Me: Hi, I'm Trevonte I just came to this school.

Ashley: I can tell!

She was cute but not my type
Then I went to my other class where the skittle girl was she wasn't tapping her foot fast so I knew she wasn't mad or sad.
I walked behind her and started tickling her she started laughing, later on she told me her name it was Kierra Cunningham ill
Never forget that name from that moment forward I started really liking her.
We started flirting a lot like a lot a lot .

Later on in the year I was pretty much cool with everybody and me and kierra were close.
Near Valentines day kierra had a valentine already his name was Japeth he was cool ig at that time I didn't tell kierra how I felt about her. when we got to Ms.Buckwalters class we had to go to the computer lab she didn't know I brung a big Hershey kisses and skittles in a heart because I knew she liked skittles and a chocolate frog with a heart.
When I bought it IDEK she already had a valentine so when I figured out I was heart broken I had all if the stuff in my coat to give it to her but then I had no clue what to do .
We were flirting after I finished my work and we were leaving out she stopped me and said

Kierra: I don't wanna be Japeths valentine I wanna be yours

My heart rushed with warm blood I felt complete I gave her all the stuff I had it was expensive that's another reason why I was mad. She was happy and I have her a hug.
When she asked me that she meant the dance too which was that day!!!
I went to the dance wearing a pink button up polo you already know with a vest over it. she was wearing a black skirt with a black shirt . I gave her a hug thinking we were about to dance... I tried and tried to dance with her but Ig she didn't want to that made me very very angry so I went home more sad than ever I didn't even want to go to school anymore . I asked my sister if I could use her phone real quick and told her

Tha Kidd Thomas
I gone I got as girl so whatever but you

messed my heart up I loved you So bye

That's what I sent her on Facebook

I was so mad I don't remember even talking to her later I also forgot she had a boyfriend that she told me she was going to break up with for me she actually liked me I couldn't even remember that because I was so angry.
Eventually we started going out but the worst thing about it is my great grandma had just passed and I really loved her so I went all the way to Grand Rapids for her funeral.
I was standing at the podium and my phone vibrated I ignored it and started talking about my grandma I sat down crying with my mom pulled my phone out just to see kierra broke up with me because she thought I moved .

Commentary:which did not help my situation

We went back to Ypsilanti after the funeral

FYI: that was the worst day of my life